• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• popularmoonlight

• nooniebao

• Khamis

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I genuinely think it’s her. The weird thing is, there doesn’t seem to be a method to her madness lol.

I can believe the argument that she doesn't like making TikToks. But she already recorded this. It makes absolutely no sense why she would be opposed to uploading a video she already recorded to a different social media platform. This one has to be on her social media team being a dysfunctional mess.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, shelven said:

I can believe the argument that she doesn't like making TikToks. But she already recorded this. It makes absolutely no sense why she would be opposed to uploading a video she already recorded to a different social media platform. This one has to be on her social media team being a dysfunctional mess.

I think she genuinely doesn't know how to. She says she's bad with tech, she quite literally needs a social manager. Leaving tiktok audience on the table is a big no no... chile, where's that Tommy Hilfiger campaign

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

I think she genuinely doesn't know how to. She says she's bad with tech, she quite literally needs a social manager. Leaving tiktok audience on the table is a big no no... chile, where's that Tommy Hilfiger campaign

Yeah, that's what I mean. You would think SOMEONE somewhere on her team has access to her social media accounts and is supposed to be in charge of keeping track of things like this. So this is them dropping the ball. And if she doesn't have anyone on her team to do that for her then... she needs one badly :toofunny2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

This forum is actually nasty. I've seen waves of people mock Normani for the "culture reset" thing which yeah I don't agree with that kind of boasting for a new artist but it's giving true racism mocking her for poor grammar. When in actuality they just don't know about the black slang... tired of the general threads in this place.

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

She just retweeted a tweet too so she’s definitely online lol.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

not my local radio station playing wild sode twice in a row dkkdkd

a serve!

The demand is too big I fear :eli:

Not this sounding like a smash hit after listening to it 30 times. The definition of a grower :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, eduxedu said:

predicted to debut top 15 now :jonny6:

What’s your source for this?

2 minutes ago, eduxedu said:
  Hide contents

IMG-20210722-190801.jpg

from totc discord server

:duca:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

I need them to tweet this!!! Get BG and Nation in the know!!!! We can PUSHHHH HARDD the last few hours!

I’m not even gonna lie we went from out house to PENTHOUSE. Imagine the FUMESSS. Strong enough to start a damn car

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I’m not even gonna lie we went from out house to PENTHOUSE. Imagine the FUMESSS. Strong enough to start a damn car

Nnnnn we really put in work sister! :jonny6:

Has ATRL ever won when they try to write off a song after the very early first chart prediction? :bibliahh:

A top 15 prediction is amazing considering how low the Spotify numbers/playlist placements are.