Normani f/ Cardi B - "Wild Side"

Starkboy

Does TOTC take into account website sales? More so how do they do so? I would hate for them to overestimate in their predictions 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• popularmoonlight

• nooniebao

• Khamis

32 minutes ago, diagnosense said:

let’s enjoy top 10 on AM while we can lol. 

:rip: The way they're about to clog up the entire chat. 

I'm literally praying for the song to be at least #20 :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Does TOTC take into account website sales? More so how do they do so? I would hate for them to overestimate in their predictions 

Rolling Stone's chart also includes website sales, so I think they do some reverse calculations from the RS unit numbers to figure out a total sales estimate.

• #FreeBritney Activist
36 minutes ago, Saint luv said:

With Kanye dropping tomorrow. Yea it’s over but this was a good start. 

The good thing is it'll debut where it debuts and the rest will come down to longevity and promotion.

It’s crazy that Kanye West has any type of relevancy. The black community has straight up cancelled black women, like Chrisette Michelle, Stacey Dash for their views but still entertain Kanye West. The misogyny of it all. I hate it here.

The song is definitely gonna plummet a bit on Apple Music because of the album bombs. Hopefully they serve a Pop Smoke and drop fast. I don't see Kanye's album serving longevity tbh but we'll see.

27 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The song is definitely gonna plummet a bit on Apple Music because of the album bombs. Hopefully they serve a Pop Smoke and drop fast. I don't see Kanye's album serving longevity tbh but we'll see.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it. We’ll have a dip next week and a rise the week after. Hoping radio and consistency on the video can see us through until promotion starts.

18 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it. We’ll have a dip next week and a rise the week after. Hoping radio and consistency on the video can see us through until promotion starts.

“Until” promotion starts?? Omg so do they have a plan ? Just still praying the album comes October or when nov . You da best once again xo

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

“Until” promotion starts?? Omg so do they have a plan ? Just still praying the album comes October or when nov . You da best once again xo

I know they do! RCA is behind Normani, even if it doesn’t seem like it. She seems excited about what’s coming so let’s trust the process. It’s working so far and shes gained a huge audience this week. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is performing so steadily!! Now we're gonna get blown out next week with all this new **** but this has legs!! we will survive the week 2 bomb 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

It's a hit. We have to accept that.

popularmoonlight

it's true 

ezgif-7-370c53ca1ced.thumb.gif.bb8b00036

Happy for the AM positions. Hopefully encourages RCA to invest a bit in Spotify, I'm confident in the next update she will get there

20 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

This is performing so steadily!! Now we're gonna get blown out next week with all this new **** but this has legs!! we will survive the week 2 bomb 

Maybe week 3 too cause Billie is dropping. There’s also the threat of Drake looming. He mentioned a couple of weeks ago he was mixing and mastering his next album so he could conceivably still drop in the next couple of weeks.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is a good song but I don't think it was single material.  She needed an upbeat club bop for the summer which is what I thought we were getting when she revealed the title and Cardi feature. :michael:

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

This is a good song but I don't think it was single material.  She needed an upbeat club bop for the summer which is what I thought we were getting when she revealed the title and Cardi feature. :michael:

We knew from the snippet it wouldn't be that but I agree. I love that Normani has decidedly gone urban and regardless these types of songs will need to build versus instant smash but a hard urban banger probably would have done much more out the gate. Wild Side is a perfect song as far as I'm concerned but would have been an appropriate fall release

The way we will all self implode tonight if this doesn’t get a TTH at midnight…. Chile the mess.

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

The way we will all self implode tonight if this doesn’t get a TTH at midnight…. Chile the mess.

I've kind of already given up on Spotify :toofunny2: If they do add it, they'll probably shove it somewhere in the 30s or 40s and it won't end up helping much. I'd rather focus on the Apple Music slay instead :jamming:

17 minutes ago, shelven said:

I've kind of already given up on Spotify :toofunny2: If they do add it, they'll probably shove it somewhere in the 30s or 40s and it won't end up helping much. I'd rather focus on the Apple Music slay instead :jamming:

But it terms of a next week drop…. It would help soften the blow. That’s what I’m hoping for at least

I hope radio will help this song last awhile on the charts, I have given up on it doing anything on Spotify at all. 

That final Pop Smoke track is still falling. If we're lucky, we might be able to sneak up to #7 before the multiple album bombs :toofunny2: