Megan Thee Stallion - "Thot Shit"

eduxedu

Lmaooo not yall getting butt hurt , this is RAP! It’s not supposed to all peaches and cream! I love me some Nicki but she threw hella shots on seeing green and fractions and it was pretty clear it was towards Meg, and Meg was simply just responding as any Rapper would! Stop reading so deep into everything, this is what makes bars exciting !

”These b*tches thirsty, I see why they alcoholics”

-seeing green

“took a break, let them live , look at all them eating but these b*tches gon be mad when I call the meeting”

-fractions 

Edited by Aribiotch

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eduxedu

• Cotton

• theweekend

• chaneloberlin

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

Lmaooo not yall getting butt hurt , this is RAP! It’s not supposed to all peaches and cream! I love me some Nicki but she threw hella shots on seeing green and fractions and it was pretty clear it was towards Meg, and Meg was simply just responding as any Rapper would! Stop reading so deep into everything, this is what makes bars exciting !

”These b*tches thirsty, I see why they alcoholics”

-seeing green

“took a break, let them live , look at all them eating but these b*tches gon be mad when I call the meeting”

-fractions 

yall are the ones reading so deep into it though :rip: 

every rapper period has lines like this i don’t get why when it comes to women it’s always got to be directed to someone in particular ffs

The ending :rip:

The song is her style which is fire to me. I love everything about this. The video is her best to date (creative wise) 

MEGAN FCKING DEVOURED OMGGG :duca:

the song itself is a whole serve but the video!??? THE VIDEO??? SHE ATEEE :katie2:

just watched the video and i love it! such a step up from Body and Cry Baby.

hook is meh but her flow honestly knocked on this production

1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

yall are the ones reading so deep into it though :rip: 

every rapper period has lines like this i don’t get why when it comes to women it’s always got to be directed to someone in particular ffs

None of it is technically “directed” but it’s obvious the bar was a response and her defending herself, and isn’t there talk about them having drama on the hot grim summer set? I just don’t think it’s a random bar, it doesn’t take away from Nicki, it just shows Meg ain’t no pushover 

Just now, Aribiotch said:

None of it is technically “directed” but it’s obvious the bar was a response and her defending herself, and isn’t there talk about them having drama on the hot grim summer set? I just don’t think it’s a random bar, it doesn’t take away from Nicki, it just shows Meg ain’t no pushover 

idk where yall got this HGS set beef from but its a straight up lie :rip: both of em have showed love plenty of times since then its getting weird how yall run w narratives you created in your heads

i can pull similar bars from both megan and nicki songs dating back to their debuts... like how does any of this mean there's beef :skull:

the video is INCREDIBLE. loved the diner scene and the choreo moment. The song is already a hit :jamming:

Video is amazing :clap3:

They uploaded the music video, audio AND clean audio to YouTube but it’s not on TTH? 

Where is the playlisting for this? Why is this not on TTH and/or on the cover of Rap Caviar? 

• ATRL Moderator

We have been FED female rap hits with this and Twerkulator recently :jonny5:  Her best since Don't Stop. 

I've never been impressed with Megan's rapping before but WOW she ate this tf up, well be streaming this all summer :jonny6:

Hilarious and great quality video.

The song though... ehhh. More of the same from her. Flow is always the same. As much as I love her, she's really not that versatile. But maybe it's a grower, I will never count her out.

Ă—
Ă—