Anne Marie x Little Mix - "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)"

Tinashegrande6

Welp let's hope they get to film it or we're in for a quarantine-style video ala BUS :deadbanana4:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• shark_heather

tbhmatt

It’s definitely coming, probably either the week before or the week of Anne-Marie’s album 

tbhmatt

MNEK commented on Little Mix’s Instagram post with “uh ohhh” so one would assume he’s involved. (Wouldn’t surprise me if Kamille also had a hand in this, too)

livelikemusic

Not entirely familiar with Anne-Marie's work... but, I'm here for new Little Mix!

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

IT'S COMING

Shy Boy

I need this to not distract from Heartbreak Anthem :dancehall:

Do we know if they got to reschedule the video shoot?

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

A very reliable insider said this:

"The song isn't doing anything exciting but it's cute and it bops and is far from Anne Marie's or even Little Mix's worst. It's out either the 16th or 23rd to be pushed as the single with the album."

oscar13

Finally :duca: Praying they got to shoot a mv for it after the cancelation of the first one :dancehall3:

tbhmatt

Perched to hear it, tbh. Anne-Marie can be very hit and miss but I really liked Don’t Play and Our Song.

Someone also said it was kinda similar to Ciao Adios as well, didnt they? Which is promising, since thats one of Anne-Marie’s better singles

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Jade posted a video this morning saying 'early start' and just posted a video of their stylist Jamie 50 mins ago! Do you think it has anything to do with this Anne Marie collaboration? I don't think they'd film it this late would they? if it is coming out on the 16th or 23rd

tbhmatt

I think both Sweet Melody and Confetti’s MVs were shot around 1 month prior to release, so I’d be surprised if they’re filming a MV for this so close to release

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

Do we think it's the Little Mix collaboration or album tracklist? If it is the latter at least we'll know the song name!

leightxn

If this indeed samples Lumidee - Never Leave You (Uh Oh), then it will be a BOP for sure.

7 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Do we think it's the Little Mix collaboration or album tracklist? If it is the latter at least we'll know the song name!

I thought it was called She Doesn't Need Him?

LovaticSwiftie
2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

It’s called “Kiss My (Uh-Oh)”, apparently 

:rip:

Tinashegrande6

:deadbanana2:

tbhmatt
8 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

:rip:

7 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

:deadbanana2:

Would you expect anything less from the “if you wanna sing along sing I don’t give a what” songstresses? :dies:

KeshasFansRose

You just know she’s going to do her demonic obnoxious cackle/laugh during the song 

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer

If Anne kills LM's streak :clown:

goldstargay
Posted (edited)

Sounds like all the makings for a summer bop, Lumidee's Never Leave You is a summer classic, and I think this means it is also gonna sound like another summer classic, No Letting Go by Wayne Wonder.

Edited by goldstargay
only
Harmonizer
On 6/4/2021 at 1:40 PM, SinnerCity said:

Here for anything Little Mix really, I'm not to fond on Anne Marie's work except for Rockabye so this should be interesting 

This

Anne-Marie is like a parasite. She's latching on every successful artist :deadbanana2: