• The Slayer

17 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

14 in the mids

Only way is up. UK Mixers better buckle up and secure that #10 debut NOW

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Only way is up. UK Mixers better buckle up and secure that #10 debut NOW

I don't think it is going to happen, the Top 10 is really solid & Anne-Marie has zero power tbh.

Edited by The Slayer

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ohh I liked this song so much :heart: Such an improvement after that collab with David Guetta :rip:

the two girls look so nice being pregnant :heart2:

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I don't think it is going to happen, the Top 10 is really solid & Anne-Marie has zero power tbh.

I wouldn’t speak too soon. I think they still could get it, either with mass buying or with a huge stream increase (which isn’t happening).

What's the LM funds page up to on Twitter? 

I wish AM would release the song on her website as a 99p purchasable single & even throw in 100x separate remixs. Who needs an organic hit :eli:

Kinda hoping this flops a bit so the girls won’t be tempted to go back to this sound :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist

16 in the mids

Spoiler

The Anne-Marie curse :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Hide contents

The Anne-Marie curse :deadbanana:

This is not been played by the radio stations,  its not even top40 

The release of the song was a non event 

Either this will take off slowly , or :rip:( which is more possible)

• #FreeBritney Activist
51 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Well it is Anne-Marie, she's like chart poison :deadbanana:

They clearly only did this because they are friends, because you're definitely not guaranteed a hit with Anne.

Hope this can somehow become a top 10 at some point though, would love it to happen and Anne not to ruin their streak.

I still wanna believe this can eventually go top 10.

Thing is, given the look of things, either it does this week or it’s over lol they already wasted the video, release hype and a small performance by AM. Given the girls won’t perform this and how I don’t think people will be checking in for remixes and stuff … well.

55 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

We’ve been telling you for a while but Anne-Marie isn’t it anymore. She has little to no power or fanbase and hasn’t had a proper hit in years (she got lucky with the KSI collab earlier this year - all his singles debut high and are moderate hits), this is merely selling just off the LM base so far. Streams and radio will slightly pick up 

• #FreeBritney Activist

16 in the mids

Anne-Marie curse strikes.

I stan Little Mix and have enjoyed some Anne Marie songs in the past but I can't get myself to stream this again after the first time :emofish: this is just not it

• #FreeBritney Activist

17 in the mids :rip:

Let’s think of the good news. If this had gone to #1 Anne-Marie would have been joining LM as their newest 4th member :eli: (it’s probably the only way she’d tour)

Maybe they’ll be able to pull a Confetti ft Saweetie and scam their way in to the Top 10 with a couple remixes and acoustics? 

(I like the song but it doesn’t have the same replay value that Heartbreak Anthem has. I’ll continue to bop, though)

40 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

(I like the song but it doesn’t have the same replay value that Heartbreak Anthem has. I’ll continue to bop, though)

I agree. I enjoy it when it's on, but I really don't have the desire to replay it like I thought I would. I'm fine with it being a cute top 20.

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I agree. I enjoy it when it's on, but I really don't have the desire to replay it like I thought I would. I'm fine with it being a cute top 20.

Yeah, it kinda hit me today. I was listening to it, and bopping along, but when it finished I didn’t really have any desire to hit replay.

Heartbreak Anthem, whilst incredibly basic, is also incredibly addictive. It’s the kind of generic song that works in almost any setting (at the gym, at the club etc) - but I just don’t see this having the same mass appeal/replay value.

Top 20 is great, and I’m fine with that. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
40 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

i feel the exact same!

Atleast this threat of a collaboration has finally happened! 

I hope Anne does a massive push like she did with her song with Niall, she had physical singles and so many remixes and acoustic versions.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is nice with the audience singing along!