• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

8 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Seems to be quite high up on NMF playlists on Spotify! 

I wonder how much it’ll do first 24 hours? For reference: 

Heartbreak Anthem - 1,675,597 

Our Song - 1,667,103

Sweet Melody - 1,013,926 

Don’t Play - 948,441

My guess is somewhere between SM and OS. Like 1.4M maybe. 

OT: this is a BOP and a half. I love it even though it is quite generic but it'll do the job. Girls will probably help Anne get a cute hit in the UK while (hopefully) another Top 10 for both of them. 

I think that LM and their team was really smart about releasing two collabs (and the year is not over yet) to keep them on radar while delivering babies. 

The bridge is amazing! 

The ONLY complaint I have about this is that the last chorus could have been more explosive - but still A BOP. 

Could’ve been great without the feature. Or somebody else like RAYE. But still another pretty meh song from Anne Marie. :'( 

I've listened to it a few times now and its cute! It'll be a cute radio single for them for the rest of the summer / early autumn.

The chorus is the best part of the song, still not sold on anne-marie's parts would rather it just be trio mix but hey i'm sure i'll learn to love it!

7 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Could’ve been great without the feature. Or somebody else like RAYE. But still another pretty meh song from Anne Marie. :'( 

You think it would be better without little mix? :deadbanana4:

Ok it's growing on me - this song however is this the same collab they've been teasing since early last year? It seems very Get Weird / Glory Days inspired but I assume from what AM said they put their own verses on this song for AM's album rather than for any of their future ?album releases

2 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

My guess is somewhere between SM and OS. Like 1.4M maybe. 

Yeah, I think somewhere between 1.2M - 1.4M is most likely.

I think this song will do what it's meant to on the radio, I've only listened to it a handful of times and its stuck in my head already, I'll buy it on iTunes later. Looking forward to the video. :heart:

I wouldn’t expect a high debut for this on Spotify UK tomorrow. Dave’s entire album is already in the Top 100 on Apple Music and this isn’t even in the Top 200 yet.

This will do good numbers I’m sure and will definitely climb up the charts, but Dave’s album bomb is 100% going to push it down for the first few days. So no need for anyone to panic when this debuts fairly lowish, lol. Being Number 1 + the cover on NMF UK should help though.

I wonder when the video will be out? 🤔 

UK radios are going to eat this up, aren’t they :dies: 

Another Top 10 in the basket for Little Mix, I’m sure. 

the bridge is really good and i like the lumidee sample but i'm finding the song overall quite messy

what is going on with Perrie's vocals, kinda messy in this (and heartbreak anthem)................whew

Bit weird how neither of them have announced the video premiere yet :gaycat6:

little mix made this song what it is, although I have no doubt RAYE would’ve ate this up too.

27 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Music video at 1pm

Perched :duca:

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

#183 on Apple Music UK! Also #2 and #19 on iTunes. 

Album version up to #12 on iTunes and up to #107 on AM. :duca: