THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Anne Marie x Little Mix - "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)"

The Slayer

Posted (edited)

The Anne Marie & Little Mix collaboration is expected to drop soon and apparently samples Lumidee.

Edited by The Slayer

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

Here for anything Little Mix really, I'm not to fond on Anne Marie's work except for Rockabye so this should be interesting 

That looks like a Google Doc but where there's smoke there's fire, and there has been a ton of smoke. 

I don't mind this since it's for her album. 

Is she not capable of putting out a solo single? Her whole album will be feats at this point 

8 minutes ago, magazine said:

Not them please :mazen:

She really wants to flop, ah

Two top 10s and a solo #1 this year. When will Anne-Marie :gaycat6:

43 minutes ago, magazine said:

Not when Little Mix has had 3 top 10s this year :rip: Anne Marie gonna make the girls flop now me thinks

41 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Don’t even bother ... the writing’s on the wall and it’s clear. Let them talk

wait what

this sound random but i need it :rip: 

i wish she would add the ella henderson collab to her album too

4 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

4 hours ago, mintpasty said:

Not when Little Mix has had 3 top 10s this year :rip: Anne Marie gonna make the girls flop now me thinks

Bye, not that user showing up in another Little Mix thread yet again :toofunny2:

I wouldn’t even bother entertaining them at this point if I’m honest :rip:

Anne's manager is working harder than the devil I see :skull:

37 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

At this point she should just join the group as the 4th member.

no thank you :deadbanana:

19 hours ago, magazine said:

:rip: Meanwhile they currently have two songs in the top 10. You are a terrible troll.

Posted (edited)

This is easily going top 10 in the UK

Edited by oscar13

Someone on buzzjack posted this:

it samples the claps from never leave you (leigh's hint was more so referring to the song and not the hook of "uh-oh")
the feel of the song is like Anne Marie's "ciao adios" 

23 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

She got a #2, a top 20 and a top 30. Let’s not act as if she was tanking (as she was last year ffff).

Eitherway, LM are on a roll releasing quality and the latest singles from Anne-Marie are a return to form so this could be amazing :duca: (let’s all be glad this didn’t happen in 2019-2020 cause Anne-Marie’s releases were… yikes, and then there’s Bounce Back too :rip: ).

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

She got a #2, a top 20 and a top 30. Let’s not act as if she was tanking (as she was last year ffff).

Eitherway, LM are on a roll releasing quality and the latest singles from Anne-Marie are a return to form so this could be amazing :duca: (let’s all be glad this didn’t happen in 2019-2020 cause Anne-Marie’s releases were… yikes, and then there’s Bounce Back too :rip: ).

spilled..

I can reveal that after years of talk about a potential collaboration, The Voice coach has finally nailed down a single with the trio for her forthcoming album.

Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards recently completed work on the song with Anne-Marie and are set to film a video for the track today.

The shoot is unlikely to be as energetic as their previous ones, given that Perrie and Leigh-Anne are both several months’ pregnant. My music insider said: “Anne-Marie and Little Mix have been pals for years and this collaboration has been a long time coming.

“They have spoken about doing something together for ages but the timing was never quite right and they never settled on a song. But they all seem to be really excited about this one because they said it was the perfect fit for them.

“They are keeping shtum about what sort of song it is, but having two of the biggest British female acts teaming up is a great thing for girl power.” The single is expected to be out next month ahead of Anne-Marie’s album, titled Therapy, which will be released on July 23.

Source: The Sun

I’ve just realised... Little Mix have had a chart entry on the UK Official Singles Chart every single week since Break Up Song’s release.

That’s over a year of consecutive chart entries every single week. If this is released before Heartbreak Anthem & Confetti drop off, that run will only be extended further.

That’s honestly pretty insane.

Updated:

LITTLE MIX and Anne-Marie’s collaboration has been thrown into jeopardy — after being in the works for years.

I told on Monday how the pop trio and The Voice coach were finally teaming up for a song and were due to shoot the video that day.

But I have now learned they had to cancel the shoot at the 11th hour after a crew member tested positive for Covid.

And with Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards both several months pregnant, they are being extra-vigilant.

Their teams are now scrambling to find a new date for the video, but given their hectic schedules, that won’t be an easy task.

A music insider said: “Little Mix and Anne-Marie were supposed to be shooting the video for their new single on Monday.

“But just hours before, one of the crew tested positive for Covid, meaning everything had to be cancelled. 

“Perrie and Leigh-Anne being pregnant means it’s even more of a worry for them.

“All the shoots are done in the most Covid-secure way possible, so this positive test being flagged up shows, thankfully, that all the precautions in place are working. 

“Anne-Marie and the Little Mix girls were all gutted they had to call off the shoot.

“Their teams are looking at their diaries now to see if there is another time they are all free and able to make the video happen.

“It would be a real shame if this great single doesn’t get a video.”

Details about the track remain a closely guarded secret but it had been expected to be released next month, as it is believed to be on Anne-Marie’s new album Therapy, which is out on July 23.

Source: The Sun

Is Anne-Marie collaborating with every act she can find ? :rip: Her album is just going to be a duets album at this point.