The Pro-Wrestling Thread: Bliss v Asuka Set for RAW

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

So yeah...this underground stuff was a flop 

Eh, I didn't HATE it the way I thought I would lol.  If the whole 3rd hour had been "Raw Underground" (which is what I first though), then yeah, I would've groaned the whole time.  But if they're just quick lil segments where shirtless guys in street clothes can roll around on the mat guys and girls can get a couple of minutes of TV where they look strong, I can tolerate it.

It helped MVP, Lashley and Shelton look strong again after a whole night of just failing and then getting emasculated in an interview by Charles lol

That said, I do hope they drop any pretense of it being "real" combat. They weren't even subtle about who was going over each time, even when it was two randos fighting  :rip:

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SelenaTheWinner

• andresg770

• Dessy

• zoldyck

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am late but Brie Bella had a boy!

I was like YES!

Now Daniel Bryan has his OWN son :jonny:

I wonder if he will become a wrestler like his daddy.

:jonny:

God bless him.

It was somewhat interesting tonight I didn't hate the underground stuff like I expected to. But we'll see going forward if it gets better or worse. 

13 hours ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

That was a great match. I was so excited when Nikki came back. My favorite. Oh man I miss her so much! 

So happy for her & Brie having their baby boys. Maybe they'll grow up n be a wrestling tag team like their Moms lol  

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Gabers05 said:

So happy for her & Brie having their baby boys. Maybe they'll grow up n be a wrestling tag team like their Moms lol  

Imagine if both are gay and they end up using their moms' entrance. Whew a concept!

SelenaTheWinner

Raw was kinda good. Nothing like the greatness it used to be. Still complete boredom. But there were a few good things that happened. 

I lliked Raw Underground, at least its doing something different and there are new possibilities. I like Dominic/Seth. Its interesting to watch. 

They have ruined Asuka again and Iconics are jobbers again. Ruby/Liv work great together. Riott Squad was awesome when they debuted and still are. As singles they stand No chance to do something/anything, but as a team there are more possibilities and compliment each other very well. Ruby gave an amazing promo. Liv's got the looks. And the tag team division needs them. 

Whats up with Nia. . . ??? 

Drew & Randy is fine,  boring, but at least looking at great looking guys. I kind want Randy to win this one, so Drew doesnt become stale. He can win it back when there's an actual crowd at the shows. 

SelenaTheWinner
1 hour ago, Gabers05 said:

It was somewhat interesting tonight I didn't hate the underground stuff like I expected to. But we'll see going forward if it gets better or worse. 

That was a great match. I was so excited when Nikki came back. My favorite. Oh man I miss her so much! 

LOVED the match too! <3 

Bloodflowers.

Cameron kinda flopped in her AEW debut match. Taynara Conti on the other hand was the star of the whole show. Queen came to serve LOOKS!

xaE510z.gif

Bloodflowers.

I can see Shayna on RAW Underground, if they don't cancel it because of annoying smarks on social media

If AEW did raw underground then it would be praised as ground breaking and innovative. Smarks love to hate wwe but can’t stop watching 

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

If AEW did raw underground then it would be praised as ground breaking and innovative. Smarks love to hate wwe but can’t stop watching 

They can't say that anymore because they've already accused WWE of stealing the idea from Lance Archer's carny-fighting vignettes :rip:

Bloodflowers.
6 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

The way Charly just dipped when Bianca started taking off her earrings. :bibliahh:

Zelina about to have a match again :jonny5:

10 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

The way Charly just dipped when Bianca started taking off her earrings. :bibliahh:

You KNOW she was thinking "Get ha, Bianca! Kick ha ass!" when they started brawling.  Sis has kept it cute for the d!ck, but we can all tell she's pressed about being called "Charles" and "Chuck" on national TV lol

SelenaTheWinner
12 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Loved this! 

Queen Zel!!! 

2 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Have y’all seen the Marty Janetty post?

:biblio:

Oh dear, is this better or worse than the time he was 'hacked' (according to him) and asked people if he should give in and have sex with the woman who had been his daughter for years but turned out not to be, based on new DNA test results? 

You  know wha...lemme just take a sec and give Wince's old ass his props

Cause he definitely snappedT when he signed GODsha shhhhiiiiiiiittttttt 

The beauty, the talent, the acclaim, the global appeal.. i just-

GNipxze.gif

The Beyonce of wrasslin indeed #ThankYouWince

RAW Underground was GOD AWFUL

Hopefully it will be cancelled soon. 

79 camera cuts in 2 minutes!?

Being too lazy to explain the rules!?

Just throwing **** at the wall and hoping something sticks and it won't. RAW down to 1.7 million viewers.