AvrilLaQueen

so apparenty Vince wants to break up the IIconics

NrR2.gif

RihannaLoverrr
34 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

NrR2.gif

It was always inevitable but still :cries: 

Kinda dreading the idea cause idk if either of them will stand out as singles competitors. I think Billie has a better chance though.

CREATIVEREBELLION
3 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

NrR2.gif

why does he keep separating teams in an non-existent tag team division

andresg770
3 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

why does he keep separating teams in an non-existent tag team division

Only to bring them back together months later but with far less hype (see: the RiotT SquadT)  :shakeno:

SelenaTheWinner

Happy Birthday to the one & only, the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be Alexa Bliss! <3 

getinthezone

Theres legit not a single thing Alexa is best in 

okgo

:rip: 

Karma88

Alexa is the best character from WWE. 

Only few fans care about wrestling skills. That's why Asuka, Bayley, Kairi, Sasha, Naomi, Bianca, Ruby, Ember and Natalya will always be B list wrestlers.

And that's why Becky and Charlotte are as big as Alexa.

lhdang2000
1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

Alexa is the best character from WWE. 

Only few fans care about wrestling skills. That's why Asuka, Bayley, Kairi, Sasha, Naomi, Bianca, Ruby, Ember and Natalya will always be B list wrestlers.

And that's why Becky and Charlotte are as big as Alexa.

Sis I know I have shown hatred towards Alexa’s wrestling skill, but I will forever respect the star quality Alexa has. However, I disagree with all sentences here.

What’s Alexa’s character? Five Feet Fury? Harley Quinn? She’s a good promo cutter, but to say that she has a definite character is wrong. Even with her promos, she couldn’t sell her match. She’s good at reading the room and face expressions, but that’s it. 

At this rate, it’s obvious that WWE sees Sasha and Bayley more than B-list wrestlers. They will be in the Hall of Fame really early, and I really don’t see Alexa being inducted before them.

Alexa is not as big as Becky or Charlotte. They are both bigger than her. Can you list one moment when WWE considers her memorable? Most of Alexa’s gimmick matches, she didn’t even take any heavy physical/memorable spots, she only gave the offense. 

Remember, WWE also did not build her for a WrestleMania main event like those two. 

At the end of the day, I respect Alexa’s promo skill and her work ethic. She’s probably one of the most hardworking women on the roster after Bayley and Asuka, but she’s not the best at anything. Overall, she’s a B+ star.

Karma88
38 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Sis I know I have shown hatred towards Alexa’s wrestling skill, but I will forever respect the star quality Alexa has. However, I disagree with all sentences here.

What’s Alexa’s character? Five Feet Fury? Harley Quinn? She’s a good promo cutter, but to say that she has a definite character is wrong. Even with her promos, she couldn’t sell her match. She’s good at reading the room and face expressions, but that’s it. 

At this rate, it’s obvious that WWE sees Sasha and Bayley more than B-list wrestlers. They will be in the Hall of Fame really early, and I really don’t see Alexa being inducted before them.

Alexa is not as big as Becky or Charlotte. They are both bigger than her. Can you list one moment when WWE considers her memorable? Most of Alexa’s gimmick matches, she didn’t even take any heavy physical/memorable spots, she only gave the offense. 

Remember, WWE also did not build her for a WrestleMania main event like those two. 

At the end of the day, I respect Alexa’s promo skill and her work ethic. She’s probably one of the most hardworking women on the roster after Bayley and Asuka, but she’s not the best at anything. Overall, she’s a B+ star.

I think you are biased.

Alexa sells more merch than Charlotte and her videos get more views than Charlotte and Becky. I think she has more items and merch than Bayley and Sasha combined. She is marketeable.

Only The Bellas and Becky are more popular than Alexa.

If you think she is a B star, it's ok. Numbers say otherwise.

vince_martin88

Which one do ya'll prefer?

or

vince_martin88
19 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

It was always inevitable but still :cries: 

Kinda dreading the idea cause idk if either of them will stand out as singles competitors. I think Billie has a better chance though.

IMO Peyton has more star quality. Billie is just pretty. Billie's wrestling has regressed tremendously from 2016 plus her selling is so sloppy. Billie would've done well during the Divas era though

RihannaLoverrr
2 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

IMO Peyton has more star quality. Billie is just pretty. Billie's wrestling has regressed tremendously from 2016 plus her selling is so sloppy. Billie would've done well during the Divas era though

I’ve not watched them in a while but I always thought of Billie as the better competitor. Plus I think Billie has better mic skills and before they were a tag team a better character. I agree her selling is bad. But it’ll be interesting to see what happens if Vince breaks them up.

vince_martin88
1 minute ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

I’ve not watched them in a while but I always thought of Billie as the better competitor. Plus I think Billie has better mic skills and before they were a tag team a better character. I agree her selling is bad. But it’ll be interesting to see what happens if Vince breaks them up.

IIRC, Billie already had a gimmick by the time NXT takeover Brooklyn 2 was around the corner. I think during their early NXT run, Billie was the favored one. After her injury scare, she kinda watered down her moveset and they began pushing Peyton. I prefer Peyton as a wrestler though, her moves are more innovative, crisp and fluid compared to Billie's.  

highwind44029

Randy's body here :smitten:

Also the match was only 10 minutes but it felt like it was much longer. Current WWE needs to do something like this more. Not 15+ minute tag matches that take way longer than it should just so they could say they're giving talent more ring time. (Though if Naomi is in that kind of match I would be here for it.)

Lead Cenobite

I'm really liking where Alexa is going right now. She's going to get a storyline and who knows if she'll be heel or still a face. A problem with her face work is that she's mostly been a heel all her wrestling career so a lot of it feels ingeniune or you feel she's going to turn. I would like to see her built without the constant "Will she? Won't she?" and actually challenge the heels. It'd be a new ground for her especially if it's underdog vs. Monster heel. I can imagine with her being double jointed the spot her and Shayna would probably do.

Karma88
Posted (edited)

Some sites are reporting Bayley will win tonight. Then Asuka will win the battle royal this friday.

Asuka vs Bayley and Sasha vs Shayna at Summerslam.

Tragic tbh. :toofunny3:

Edited by Karma88

SelenaTheWinner
19 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

More hope for Paige

:jonny5:

Thats what I tought too!! 

SelenaTheWinner
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

Which one do ya'll prefer?

or

2003. :)

Edited by SelenaTheWinner

SelenaTheWinner
12 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

I also think Billie is better & more interesting overall. Peyton is boring & on her own she Will be invisible. Billie shines at everything and can be good enough on her own. 

RihannaLoverrr
20 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

I also think Billie is better & more interesting overall. Peyton is boring & on her own she Will be invisible. Billie shines at everything and can be good enough on her own. 

I think it’s her character it seems better developed than Payton. Hopefully they both do well though!

Jamie£er

MICKIE IS RETURNING TONIGHT IM CFRYOING

Jamie£er

guys im literaly shaking im so excited!! best news of the YEAR