Ryan

The Pro-Wrestling Thread: 2020

Karma88
3 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

Ughhh Evolution was flawless despite the poor build up. All the girls delivered :jonny5:

The 6 woman tag was so good :jonny5: The storytelling :jonny5: The Psychology :jonny5:The double team moves :jonny5:The spots :jonny5:The outfits :jonny5:

We deserve a part 2

That pre show match was good. :clap3:

andresg770
1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I'm afraid she's gonna get Lana'd. WWE won't use her as a wrestler like they used Lana, they see it as a mistake. 

xaE510z.gif

Hopefully she gets Zelina'd instead and they use her well as a manager, while also giving us a match from time to time so she won't get rusty.

okgo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

-She has tons of potential! I dont know if its good for her to be too bg in NXT, cause usually thats not a good sign for her main roster run. If she starts as a manager that will be great for her like Melina/Alexa/Lita/Trish etc. You can really showcase yourself, create your character & make people invested in you and then go solo! :)

Yeah, but Lana's no good in the ring and that held her back and also Lana is kind of a hard person to work with like some have said and is too demanding. I dont think Scarlett is like that. She'll be bigger than Lana, definitely. :D 

Let's hope so, she has potential but Kross is getting a huge push and creative seems to be into them so I don't want her stuck managing him forever. She isn't near the level of the top girls yet to get a push either so that's why I want her to start having her own mini side feuds or something just so she can keep training and improving like she was before signing.

1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

But you are an Eva Maríe stan. :skull:

I love Eva but Lana's MITB match >>>

Scarlett is better than Eva as well, she's more natural and appears to be passionate in a way the others weren't able to instantly convey.

And just cos I like someone who isn't a good wrestler doesn't mean I have to like them all :lmao:

Lana is very bland as a character and that's why she always ends up paired with someone, nothing stands out to me

Edited by okgo

andresg770

So the Bella Twins had their babies less than a day apart (Nikki 7/31, Brie 8/1)...  As an only child, twins freak me out.  CONGRATS!!!!  :clap3:

Also, look at Queenley angling for the matches and pushes that we all wanna see!  Somebody send this to Ember Moon plz xoxo

SelenaTheWinner
1 minute ago, okgo said:

Let's hope so, she has potential but Kross is getting a huge push and creative seems to be into them so I don't want her stuck managing him forever. She isn't near the level of the top girls yet to get a push either so that's why I want her to start having her own mini side feuds or something just so she can keep training and improving like she was before signing.

Scarlett is better than Eva as well, she's more natural and appears to be passionate in a way the others weren't able to instantly convey.

And just cos I like someone who isn't a good wrestler doesn't mean I have to like them all :lmao:

Lana is very bland as a character and that's why she always ends up paired with someone, nothing stands out to me

I want Kross/Scarlett vs Braun/Alexa or Bray/Alexa! 

Alexa Bliss Yes GIF - AlexaBliss Yes Sure - Discover & Share GIFs

For me, its Scarlett > Lana > Eva. 

SelenaTheWinner
Posted (edited)

Charlotte praising Alexa Bliss & Lita - 

While answering a fan question on Cameo, Charlotte Flair revealed that if she had to choose a manager for the Four Horsewomen, similar to JJ Dillon in the Four Horsemen, she would pick Alexa Bliss.

She said: ““That’s a good question. I don’t know! Dang, that’s hard. Okay I know. Maybe Alexa Bliss. She’s got a mouth on her. Not taking her away from her wrestling ability, because I’ve always wanted to wrestle her, but I would have her as my JJ.”

Meanwhile she also said that if she could pick a past legend to be in the group, it would be Lita. She added: “I’m going to have to go with Lita, just because she worked with me and shared all of her knowledge that first year on the main roster. And who doesn’t love Lita? She’s true to herself and she’s spunky, so I would have definitely choose her.”

via https://411mania.com/wrestling/charlotte-flair-picks-alexa-bliss-as-the-jj-dillon-of-the-four-horsewomen 

Pin on Wwe

Edited by SelenaTheWinner

SelenaTheWinner

Bussea

Madusa :clap3:

Bussea

Nyla's weave :deadbanana2: whoever did it must've HATED her

Lead Cenobite

Is Shayna face now? She knocked Sasha back into NXT 2015 while Bayley stood there.

The IIconics and Riott Squad getting promo and screentime! Sarah remains in WWE's mind! Queen!

andresg770

What's up with the mics tonight???  Is this episode live?  Has to be, or else they would've edited out all those technical issues, right?  :biblio: 

Lead Cenobite
Just now, andresg770 said:

What's up with the mics tonight???  Is this episode live?  Has to be, or else they would've edited out all those technical issues, right?  :biblio: 

I think it's tied to an angle or the Shane segment they've been teasing. Sort of like when Tazz debuted and that video would play on the tron.

andresg770
2 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

I think it's tied to an angle or the Shane segment they've been teasing. Sort of like when Tazz debuted and that video would play on the tron.

I can't at these being a work and my immediate reaction is: "Technical issues? Sounds like a mild day in WWE these days..."  :deadbanana2:

What's weird is that I just read a dirtsheet report from today that backstage was more chaotic than usual today (implying that the show keeps getting rewritten and nobody knows what they're doing tonight).  But what I'm seeing tonight all seems pretty planned.  Did the dirtsheets get worked by their sources?  :eek:

andresg770

Why is Ric on TV again???  Didn't his wife have COVID?  :deadbanana2:

At that age, they should just keep him home to not expose him further.  But I'm guessing he wants to be on TV no matter what...

andresg770

Did Nia leave a big-ass makeup (or maybe bronzer) stain on Pat Buck's shirt??  :laugh:

Anyway, I'm calling it now, Pat Buck wins the 7/11 Championship at some point tonight...

andresg770
Posted (edited)

Did Danilo Anfibio DQ Sasha...  because Asuka attacked Bayley (who wasn't in the match)??  :huh:

They must've been late for that commercial break or something...

Edited by andresg770

andresg770

Not Angel GarTHOT two-timing Charly Chorizo!!  :eek:

Also, I will refrain from commenting about "Raw Underground" until it actually airs.  But I already have so many things to say...

Karma88

Cameron flopped. 

Taynara won.

Brandi is the worst female wrestler since Velvet Sky. :laugh:

Karma88

RAW underground was different. I can see Queenesa Borne debuting there.

andresg770

This Raw Underground thing COULD work as a way to introduce new talent.   But I can't at it being essentially the Brawl 4 All without the stupid point system  :rip:

The strippers tho...  :deadbanana2:

abc1990

Raw Underground seemed pretty stupid...they’re trying to present it as this secret fight club but it came across as extra cheesy 

andresg770

OK, I'm sold on Street Profits vs. Andrade & Garza if it gives us more Zelina/Bianca confrontations  :duca:

But will Charly "Charles" Chorizo confront GarTHOT for flirting with that other thot from the Bachelor???

And I see this is that new faction WWE was talking about on twitter...  Did I hear a female voice there tho?  :duca:

andresg770

Am I tripping or was that a solid episode of Raw?  :eek:

Even the DUD that was the Raw Underground thing got interesting when Dolph topped that guy MVP and his crew got involved.  This better be building up to those two strippers getting into it in the ring after weeks of tension  :duca:

abc1990

So yeah...this underground stuff was a flop 

highwind44029

Ruby Riott is just really really good. Her psychology, her storytelling, her in-ring skills. Absolute A+. :worship2: