• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SelenaTheWinner

• andresg770

• Dessy

• zoldyck

Top Posters In This Topic

SDL Ratings Up 115K in Overnights, Up 0.1 in the Key Demo :clap3:  

Smackdown did 2,166,000 viewers in the overnight ratings for last night’s show, up 115,000 viewers from last week’s overnight. Last week’s show ended up doing 2,145,000 viewers when final numbers came out on Monday.

The show started with 2,153,000 viewers in the first hour and then rose to 2,179,000 viewers in the second hour. It tied first in 18-34 with 0.3 rating, tied second in 18-49 with 0.6 rating, and tied third in 25-54 with 0.7 rating.

Oh wow oh wow, looks like leading the second hour with the girls helped again  :eek:  And ding dong, hello!!  Once again, yes Queenley yes ratings

Edited by andresg770
SelenaTheWinner

Bobby Lashley Says Vince McMahon Hugged Him, Told Him He Was Proud Of Him Following WWE Title Win 

via https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/bobby-lashley-says-vince-mcmahon-hugged-him-told-him-he-was-proud-him-following-wwe-title-win 

CHRISTIAN WWE CONTRACT TALKS FELL THROUGH 

via https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/03/06/christian-wwe-contract-talks-fell-through 

RANDY ORTON HATES HIS CURRENT WWE THEME SONG 

via https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/03/06/randy-orton-hates-his-current-wwe-theme-song 

WWE MIGHT HAVE TO START PAYING LEGENDS ROYALTIES FOR STREAMING ON WWE NETWORK 

via https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/03/06/wwe-might-have-to-start-paying-legends-royalties-for-streaming-on-wwe-network 

WWE FINING SUPERSTARS OVER ‘LEG SLAPPING’ 

via https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/03/05/wwe-fining-superstars-over-leg-slapping 

AEW WILL HAVE BIGGEST CROWD AT REVOLUTION SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED 

via https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/03/06/aew-will-have-biggest-crowd-at-revolution-since-pandemic-started 

Lashley thanking MVP - 

EvhekvJUYAMv6vz?format=jpg&name=medium

Lashley praising The Miz - 

Lashley becomes only the 5th black world champion in WWE history - Rock, Booker, Henry, Kofi & Lashley. 

Lashley becomes only the 2nd wrestler to win the WWE, ECW & TNA World titles - after RVD. 

Lashley also joins Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio & Batista as WWE Champions who have competed in UFC fights. Lashley has as many wins as the rest combined.  

MY CHAMPION! :) 

EvpeR8GXMAQ8mKL?format=jpg&name=small

EvlF3GhXYAkFAp2?format=jpg&name=large

Evp3Fu5WYAIjyfk?format=jpg&name=large

Excellence! 

EvkeYXFWYAAo_1F?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by SelenaTheWinner
SelenaTheWinner

New AEW signings! 

I love Jade! I think she is great! Hope AEW builds a division around her. I also think they should build Tay Conti as the Top Blonde! She has so much potential. Britt Baker, Brandi & Nyla Rose are already stars! They just need better booking/storylines to make the division seem more special, then them just being there. Riho also Amazing! Thunder Rosa, Vickie Guerrero, ABADON = great characters! They also need to sign Zelina and a legend like Gail for example or Jazz full time to help the younger stars and bring attention to the division. :)

I love this Tamina/Natalya team. Its pretty great all around. Tamina's new attire is awesome! And she looks better than ever. 

The fact that something with Natalya isnt cringe and looks serious is something new too. Lmfao. 

I think Nattie is really helping Tamina out to get noticed. :)

EvxX1rxXEAIUE6F?format=jpg&name=large

Ev0sBVAWgAM-6V4?format=jpg&name=large
Evw0trWWYAArPaF?format=jpg&name=large

Also what is this WWE booking... yet again?! 

Naomi pins Asuka, Alexa defeats Asuka twice, Nia pins Asuka.... Charlotte gets the title shot?! 

Lana & Naomi win the Number 1 contenders match for the tag team titles... Sasha & Bianca get the titles shot?! 

Booking makes no sense whatsoever. Not even any storylines going on. Just a Mess all over the place. 

4 hours ago, andresg770 said:

SDL Ratings Up 115K in Overnights, Up 0.1 in the Key Demo :clap3:  

Oh wow oh wow, looks like leading the second hour with the girls helped again  :eek:  And ding dong, hello!!  Once again, yes Queenley yes ratings

Bayley = ratings.

18 hours ago, andresg770 said:

And she honestly made POINTS.  Like I was recently watching a Lita match and she got thrown shoulder-first into the turnbuckle...  All I could think of was Ivory's Gumby comment when somehow Lita's legs also got tangled up in the ropes as a result of diving into the corner  :deadbanana4:

And yeah, now a bunch of her comments from that interview are coming to mind.  She talked about how stiff Jackie was in the ring and dragged JBL (and his locker room lackeys) for his backstage bullying.  And she was the one who dropped the tea that Chyna wasn't happy having to work with girls and asked Ivory if she knew how to do a headlock, right?

Definitely worth a watch for those who haven't seen it  :clap3:

True. Maybe this interview was what led to WWE ignoring her for more than a decade? They did her so dirty sticking her to commentary during 2004-2005 when she could clearly go at the ring at that time. 

1 hour ago, C.Damen said:

Is it me or does Indi Hartwell look like Ninja from Ultimate Ninja Warrior/The Challenge?

:deadbanana4:

I've been trying to figure out for WEEKS who she reminds me of, and you hit the nail right on the head.  But then she's Australian like Dee, so she's basically both their haters' worst nightmare  :laugh:

26 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

True. Maybe this interview was what led to WWE ignoring her for more than a decade? They did her so dirty sticking her to commentary during 2004-2005 when she could clearly go at the ring at that time. 

Maybe, but I think she was just OVER their BS after they fired most of the girls of her generation for swimsuit models.  I also remember reading a "Where are they now?" about her on WWE.com, and I feel like she really stepped away from wrestling -- like studying to become a veterinarian or something like that??

That said, I don't think it's a coincidence that she didn't get involved with WWE until after John Laryngitis was out as head of Talent Relations and they were back to hiring women wrestlers instead of models  :michael:

42 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Maybe, but I think she was just OVER their BS after they fired most of the girls of her generation for swimsuit models.  I also remember reading a "Where are they now?" about her on WWE.com, and I feel like she really stepped away from wrestling -- like studying to become a veterinarian or something like that??

That said, I don't think it's a coincidence that she didn't get involved with WWE until after John Laryngitis was out as head of Talent Relations and they were back to hiring women wrestlers instead of models  :michael:

WWE never really acknowledged her though, not even in graphics and video packages showcasing former women. It wasn't until only her induction  to the HOF when they recognized her. After Evolution, she wasn't acknowledged again :skull:

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Mess not someone pointed out in youtube comment that Bayley's DingDong fonts looks like Sean Cody logo i-

:ahh:

highwind44029

I honestly feel like buying a Ding Dong Hello shirt. I'll look into it when I have a lot more disposable income.

AEW says they’ll sign ‘huge hall-of-fame worthy star’ at AEW Revolution 

It’s Christian.

andresg770
12 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Mess not someone pointed out in youtube comment that Bayley's DingDong fonts looks like Sean Cody logo i-

An ALLY  :'(

37 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I honestly feel like buying a Ding Dong Hello shirt. I'll look into it when I have a lot more disposable income.

Well you better get one soon if WWE catches wind of the Sean Cody similarity.  Otherwise, it'll go the way of the Sin Cara penis shirt lol