• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andresg770

• Jonathan

• SelenaTheWinner

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of literal spam I have to scroll through every ******* time I come in here :deadbanana2:  girl you is BORED

Charlotte with her Eva Marie selling :deadbanana2:

Charlotte = modern day Moolah :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

The curly haired one could get it xxx

I agree ☝️ let’s find him sis and share 

Lita RULED as always! She looked Amazing!!! Now thats what I call a POP, multiple POPS actually! I hope she wins the Rumble and gets to have a Womens Championship match at WrestleMania and WINS the ******* title!!! I cant think of anyone who deserves this more! 

She felt bigger than life they way WWE finally presented her!!! Of course all thanks to AEW almost signing her and offering her everything, so WWE had to step up! And Im glad! She needs to have her big send off in WWE! Literally the biggest womens wrestler in history. No has been more over as a babyface or more hated as a heel than Lita! And great in the ring! 

WWE treated Lita like TRASH for year during & after her active career........ I wouldve loved if Lita went to AEW. They sure need someone like her over there! And I knew Tony aimed at her. He always aims for the best & the biggest! But she is better off with a one last run in WWE. She deserves some big moments at Royal Rumble & WrestleMania. And 1 or 2 more big feuds, cause she definitely still got it! She can appear in AEW after that tho. :) 

Same goes for Melina btw. She should do the same! 

5 reasons why Lita should win the WWE Women's Royal Rumble Match 

#5 This would be Lita's maiden WWE Royal Rumble triumph 

#4 Winning the Royal Rumble could be the start of Lita's second stint as an active performer 

#3 The Hall of Famer could stake her claim for the NXT Women's Championship 

#2 The former Women's Champion could look to grab her first SmackDown Women's Title 

#1 The dream match between Becky Lynch and Lita could finally happen at WrestleMania 38 

via https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/5-reasons-lita-win-royal-rumble 

Lita teasing Becky again! And Becky responding! 

FIy-fInXsAIKXKE?format=png&name=small

Lita has been praising Becky forever! 

Edited by SelenaTheWinner

4 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

Charlotte = modern day Moolah :sistrens:

charlotte-png.115167

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

charlotte-png.115167

What has happened to Charlotte??! Her make up, her hair, her awful Candice jumpsuit!!! And its not just her look thats changed. She hasnt been the same Charlotte for a long time. I have a feeling if Lita wins the Rumble she will challange Becky Lynch and not Char, but Char is there to be eliminated by Lita or Alexa whoever comes face to face with her first. Also next week I can see Lita helping Naomi to beat CharChar. 

Also Lita has been cloeared for a full time return, so I think she will have more than 1 or 2 matches and I LOVE that!!! Last night was Amazing! 

The Likes on Lita! A True Legend! <3 

The posibility of 3 of my faves entering/returning at the Rumblr this year - Lita, Melina & Alexa! My other 3 faves are Maryse, Layla & Torrie! There's a big chance that at least one of them will be in the match too! Maryse is having a match already! So exciting! <3 

Lita Entrance GIF - Lita Entrance Womens Champion - Discover & Share GIFs

WWE needs Beth and Lita because the current women’s division is dead.

That’s what happens when you push subpar talent to the top. Thanks Liv, Bianca, Rhea :clap3:

And Charlotte should win the rumble to unify the championships. I like Lita but she is Goldberg 2.0.

11 hours ago, orange22 said:

Aliyah breaking records in her first singles match :clap3:Boujee Nation where y’all at??

11 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Boujee Nation never loses :jonny4:@paper moon @orange22@Bloodflowers.

HERstory making Queen, beating Trish's record :WAP:

8 hours ago, XAMJ said:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1482197487565914118?s=21

which one of you f words was at this event tonight? And the cameraman KNEW to zoom into the gheys:bibliahh: 

They are a cute couple! Wish I find a boyfriend that is into wrestling, but WWE isn't a thing in my country :weeps:

Kinda wished Ms. Amy went to aEW just for the mess Reby Hardy will bring. :sistrens:

So excited if Lita is sticking around for a little longer. Even if she just gets carried in a program or a tag team, it's always fun having her around. She looked beautiful last night too!

5 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

Kinda wished Ms. Amy went to aEW just for the mess Reby Hardy will bring. :sistrens:

This! 

8 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I agree ☝️ let’s find him sis and share 

:gaycat1:

I'm glad Miss Lita is getting one last run in :jonny: she needs a PROPER send off

Rampage was Great! 

As I said Britt is now part of The Elite and is coming out with Adam Cole during his entrance! Awesome!!! 

Edited by SelenaTheWinner

Imagine seeing this crawl out from your bed. 

charlotte-png.115167

I would love if she used this theme one more time.

LOVED it.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

I would love if she used this theme one more time.

LOVED it.

LEGENDARY! 

Lita Entrance GIF - Lita Entrance Wwe - Discover & Share GIFs

Btw what is the 411 on Matt Hardy and Lita nowadays? Are they past their issues? Cordial? It's been forever and if I were either or I would move past it.