• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Supervillain

• SaveRoomForUs

• Indie Go Mind

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's essentially a sequel to SFY, continuously flowing mixture of sensual Rnb-nashe, urban bops and light dance pop tracks. It's perfectly balanced and cohesive while serving variety. I think it might be even better than SFY, Pasadena is the only "skip", but it grew on me too. Small Reminders was also a weak demo that didn't make it to SFY, but she reworked it and it's now also a killer. Bouncin' Part 2 is a reprise that sounds like if Bouncin' was on Nightride, adore it.

I simply have no complains, this is the Tinashe I love :flower:

I'm on the floor! The way she continues to serve! :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Ugh I wonder which album this will shove out of her Trinity :sistrens:

right now for me it’s:

Songs For You

Aquarius

Nightride 

This is literally Tinashe's trinity! I do wonder if 333 can snag a place in the top 3.

3 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

What are the light dance pop tracks?

I need another Save Room For Us/Perfect Crime :smitten:

OMG yes! I was literally thinking this earlier! SRFU is pop perfection and Perfect Crime is the single that should have been!

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Reveal hidden contents

Let Go 1:56

I Can See the Future 2:56

X 2:51

Shy Guy 1:06

Unconditional 3:18

Angels 2:50

333 3:02

Undo 3:18

Let Me Down Slowly 3:06

Last Call 3:41

The Chase 3:12

Small Reminders 4:30

Bouncin', Pt. 2 3:22

It's a Wrap 2:20

Trinity: The Chase (!!!), Undo, 333 (it's really difficult to choose, I love all songs... :jonny2:)

The album is so much better than SFY, it's more cohesive, feels like an actual conceptual project, has no fillers, it's literally everything we could have asked for :heart:  I'm so proud of Tinashe and everything she was able to achieve while being independent :weeps: 

Oop, guess there's no Bet, Bated Breath, Ghetto Boy, Know Better lenght tracks this time around. 

Y'all are making me SOOOO HYPED for this album! I literally can't wait for 2 weeks, it feels so far away!  :WAP:

• #FreeBritney Activist
13 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Oop, guess there's no Bet, Bated Breath, Ghetto Boy, Know Better lenght tracks this time around. 

Y'all are making me SOOOO HYPED for this album! I literally can't wait for 2 weeks, it feels so far away!  :WAP:

I’m happy there is no « too long » track (something the outro is too long and the track lost its replay value for me)

ICSTF isn’t going to have a video, so what’s the next « single » (promoted song)?

Just now, redsing707 said:

I’m happy there is no « too long » track (something the outro is too long and the track lost its replay value for me)

ICSTF isn’t going to have a video, so what’s the next « single » (promoted song)?

Gurl Those tracks are some of Tinashe's ABSOLUTE BEST! the way the songs create their own atmosphere and narrates a story is like signature Tinashe. :jonny5:

E655GwiVIAEKICw?format=jpg&name=large

This back cover is SICKENING! WTF! 

I wonder if the grouping of the tracks have any meaning, like tracks 3 to 7 is one concept and 10 to 13 is another. 

3 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Probably whatever get the most buzz

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Gurl Those tracks are some of Tinashe's ABSOLUTE BEST! the way the songs create their own atmosphere and narrates a story is like signature Tinashe. :jonny5:

Yeah but I always ended making a edit so I can listen to it on my playlist. But yeah, those tracks flow well when you listen the album 

2 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Probably whatever get the most buzz

since she was looking for a choreographer, I think she already choose. 

Maybe it’s the pop banger…

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

E655GwiVIAEKICw?format=jpg&name=large

This back cover is SICKENING! WTF! 

I wonder if the grouping of the tracks have any meaning, like tracks 3 to 7 is one concept and 10 to 13 is another. 

I was wondering the same! 

@BlackoutZone do you have an idea?

• #FreeBritney Activist

i hope theres another ballad like know better on here well the outro part slayed me

Just imagine, imagine a person never ever heard of Tinashe's music or they don't listen to Tinashe at least once a month.

I feel extremely sorry for them.

Like the music Tinashe makes can be played ANYWHERE with ZERO guilt.

It's impressive, enchanting, never boring, boppy, euphoric and very GP friendly.

If you're not playing Tinashe's music, what the **** are you doing with your life???

1 minute ago, HolySpearIT said:

i hope theres another ballad like know better on here well the outro part slayed me

Tinashe said there were 1.5 ballads. Tale that as you will.

Maybe she means 1 full track and one of the interludes is a ballad.

Just now, Delirious said:

Just imagine, imagine a person never ever heard of Tinashe's music or they don't listen to Tinashe at least once a month.

I feel extremely sorry for them.

Like the music Tinashe makes can be played ANYWHERE with ZERO guilt.

It's impressive, enchanting, never boring, boppy, euphoric and very GP friendly.

If you're not playing Tinashe's music, what the **** are you doing with your life???

Words to live by sis. 

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

I made an edit without the eye, and one without the eye and 333 ♥️

They look so good omgggg 😭😭

TbjbV5n.jpg

WpKkGqS.jpg

I wasn't sure what others thought of the cover (haven't checked out the other threads) but I like the last one a lot. The logo and the eye were pretty unnecessary imo. At the very least the logo should've been smaller and out of the way.

Either way, I'm excited! It's coming out the day after a big exam of mine so I'm gonna need this :duca: So happy we're getting another Kaytranada collab :heart: 

@Supervillain@BlackoutZone do you guys know if Blood Orange worked on the album at all? :dancehall:

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I was wondering the same! 

@BlackoutZone do you have an idea?

I don’t think so, but maybe we will come up with some theories once the album is out

Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

Tinashe said there were 1.5 ballads. Tale that as you will.

Maybe she means 1 full track and one of the interludes is a ballad.

I think that’s what she meant since just like on SFY there are double songs

Also manifesting Unconditional and The Chase as two of my faves off the bat :cm: 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don’t think so, but maybe we will come up with some theories once the album is out

OMG! Is it more of a beat change like in Feelings? Or literally another song like in Cash Race and Know Better?

3 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

Also manifesting Unconditional and The Chase as two of my faves off the bat :cm: 

Gurl have you listened to I Can See The Future yet? Its literally an upbeat MixNashe track! She's 3/3 for me and I'm not just saying this as a stan! :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I could’ve sworn SV said no double songs.

Anyway when she said 1.5 I thought she was referring to LMDS as .5 Lol

I've had this one loop for 2 hours now and it only gets better! 

Just now, Delirious said:

I think Tinashe already started working on her next album 💀

Didn't she already say that tracks that don't make it to this album may be used in remixes and side projects?

I would love her to drop another mixtape but would that be any different from her 2 latest albums?

Maybe she could explore genres she's never tried? Like Hyper pop or even release a full on Rap Album? 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Spoiler

Unconditional is 100% a double track with 2 different songs (Unconditional / I Dare You)

Small Reminders has a ~1:30 outro that is also a different song