Tinashe - '333'

dangerousalex

I know Tinashe mentioned a more upbeat album but what vibes are y’all hoping for?  I’d love some songs in the vein of “Life’s Too Short, Ooh La La, & Know Better.”

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Supervillain

• SaveRoomForUs

• Indie Go Mind

3 minutes ago, the greatest said:

I know Tinashe mentioned a more upbeat album but what vibes are y’all hoping for?  I’d love some songs in the vein of “Life’s Too Short, Ooh La La, & Know Better.”

I love her uptempos and her mids. I feel like Songs for You was the perfect blend of that, so I’d be happy with a mix of tracks similar to that. 

But I really do LOVE me a good Tinashe up, so if it’s more up I’m ok with that too. :eli:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Hide contents

Tracklist so far:

1. Let Go

2. I Can See the Future

3. X

4. Shy Guy

5. Bouncin

6. Unconditional

9. Undo

13. Pasadena 

14. Small Reminders

So I'm gonna assume that Let Go is the intro to the album. That basically leaves 14 full new Tinashe songs! We are being FED! :heart2:

Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

So I'm gonna assume that Let Go is the intro to the album. That basically leaves 14 full new Tinashe songs! We are being FED! :heart2:

13, ”Let Me Down Slowly” is on there somewhere, but still :duca:

4 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I love her uptempos and her mids. I feel like Songs for You was the perfect blend of that, so I’d be happy with a mix of tracks similar to that. 

But I really do LOVE me a good Tinashe up, so if it’s more up I’m ok with that too. :eli:

She for sure serves great up tempos.  I’d love a couple bad bitch energy songs too lol.

I wonder how the final version of LMDS is. It honestly wasn’t my favorite leak, but I think it’s because I didn’t love the production. 

Just now, the greatest said:

She for sure serves great up tempos.  I’d love a couple bad bitch energy songs too lol.

I definitely see her tapping into that side more after the way “Link Up” was a fan favorite :jonny4:

1 minute ago, stephen1108 said:

I definitely see her tapping into that side more after the way “Link Up” was a fan favorite :jonny4:

Still wish we got a video for that.

Just now, the greatest said:

Still wish we got a video for that.

Imagine if we actually got a remix with Ariana for it last year 😩 

5 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

13, ”Let Me Down Slowly” is on there somewhere, but still :duca:

Oop. Good thing I haven't listened to it still! :fan:

Honestly, I'm already thinking ahead and imaging the prospect of that Remix project Tinashe talked about.

4 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I wonder how the final version of LMDS is. It honestly wasn’t my favorite leak, but I think it’s because I didn’t love the production. 

I agree, love the melodies but the production feels dated. I actually thought it was a leak from the OG Joyride sessions when I first heard it. 

Hope the beat was more of a placeholder/base for a different production.

11 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

I agree, love the melodies but the production feels dated. I actually thought it was a leak from the OG Joyride sessions when I first heard it. 

Hope the beat was more of a placeholder/base for a different production.

I thought it was too :deadbanana2: When I found out it was a more recent track I was SHOOK :deadbanana4:

it could also be an older song she brought back for this project, but we don’t really know the history behind it. @Supervillain Do you have anything to add for clarification? 👀

Edited by stephen1108

1 hour ago, Moonlightbae said:

The monitor in the video shows 208

is the album coming August 20th?

Maybe 8/02 :cupid: She did release SFY in an untraditional day 

but, Lorde and Tinashe releasing on the same date? :duca: 

1 hour ago, EyesOnMe said:

Maybe 8/02 :cupid: She did release SFY in an untraditional day 

but, Lorde and Tinashe releasing on the same date? :duca: 

Hmm, her GMA performance is 8/09 so I would hope the album drops before the performance for maximum exposure :duca:

I saw someone on twitter say 208 could possibly mean 208th day of the year aka July 26th!!!! 

4 minutes ago, TinashesLighter said:

I saw someone on twitter say 208 could possibly mean 208th day of the year aka July 26th!!!! 

Interesting, that would place it a week earlier than August 2nd. The way that we know it’s super close at this point :jonny5:

All this hints and guesses on the numerology of the teasers! I can't. :deadbanana4:

I really need Tinashe ot release this before the GMA performance, I'd be pissed of she didn't make full use of the only televised performance she's had since forever!

5 hours ago, TheBoss said:

OKAY, oh wow, Black Water is THAT bitch

Yasssss sis! The transition of Midnight Sun to 1 for Me Always gets me! :jonny5:

By the titles I feel/hope that Unconditional, Undo and Small Reminders are ballads and they will hit hard just like Know Better

Edited by thedamnking

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, TinashesLighter said:

That’s not a Friday though. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I've never been more hyped for a pre album release from Tinashe like this!

I remember for Songs For You, I was more stressed and afraid than excited since she was newly independent and we had no idea how she would manage that but she pull through! 

Now this album is a continuation of her growth and I couldn't be any prouder. :chick3::heart:

I think a lot of her fans felt betrayed by Joyride (being too pop). 

She showed us we can trust her with S4U (I think it’s in everyone top3 projects of her). 

I’m so happy for her! 

if the album is out on July 26, I would still be on vacation so that would be AWESOME! But I’ll take August 2 (even 20) 

lol let’s just be glad she isn’t releasing on the 333rd day of the year because we’d have to wait until the end of november :toofunny2:

21 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

lol let’s just be glad she isn’t releasing on the 333rd day of the year because we’d have to wait until the end of november :toofunny2:

Well to be fair, most of Tinashe projects were released on November. 

Black Water - November 26, 2013

Nightride - November 4 2016

Songs For You - November 21, 2019

Comfort & Joy - November 25, 2020

So I wouldn't be surprised if she releases another project in the future on November. :keir:

7 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Well to be fair, most of Tinashe projects were released on November. 

Black Water - November 26, 2013

Nightride - November 4 2016

Songs For You - November 21, 2019

Comfort & Joy - November 25, 2020

So I wouldn't be surprised if she releases another project in the future on November. :keir:

yeah november is definitely her golden month but 333 definitely feels like a summery album so it makes sense to be out ~next month