• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Supervillain

• SaveRoomForUs

• Indie Go Mind

i'm so hyped for the album. I don't think there's an Ariana collab tho but i've been dying to hear a nashe x ari collab :jonny5:

Here for Ty, Doja, Kehlani and Saweetie but I don't think the 3 of them are on the album. 

the fake tracklist is so good ngl :falcon:

she needs to announce the album release date! :emofish:

Let Go
Pasadena
Undo
I Can See The Future
Shy Guy
Bouncin
X
Unconditional

I can't at the VR screen showing something like 12 tracks... I really hope its a lot more lengthy than that. My pick would be 16-18 like Aquarius!

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, niatoulx said:

this is going to be so good0L6qIZT.png

IKR! I’m so hyped!!!

Since she’s teasing the album now, I think (hope) it’s coming in the next 2-4 weeks 

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I can't at the VR screen showing something like 12 tracks... I really hope its a lot more lengthy than that. My pick would be 16-18 like Aquarius!

yeah exactly. i was so sure of 16 tracks. let’s wait and see

14 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

I'm so happy you kept going, keep it up cause it's great and it makes you happy so that's the most important too keep creating :clap3:

Thank you so much :hug:

I agree with you though on the "keep creating" part cause I realize that whenever I take a long ass break, my skills get rusty asf :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, Nihilego said:

these are so cool!!! i really like these a lot :clap3:

OT: hoping the Doja collab is real :WAP:it's been long overdue imo, wouldn't mind the saweetie or kehlani collabs being real too.

Thank you so much :hug:

13 hours ago, nuclear said:

Ariana collab it isn’t happening. I thought it has been confirmed already. Y’all really think she had a collab with Ariana and it’s not one of the 3 singles. 

Honestly I think only one of those collab are accurate. I can’t imagine have 2 of these three on the album and not release one them as single. 

I mean, if I was in her shoes, I would've launched the Ari collab (assuming if that's happening to begin with) alongside the album release instead of having it being the lead cause by the time the album gets released, the hype might have died down. Also, from my knowledge, she hasn't confirmed the release date for the album too right? :jonny2:

Just now, EpicSongFan said:

Omg??? I'm so ready for the album :jonny5:

Same here sis! Its so close I can already hear it! :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, nuclear said:

@Supervillainpreviously said 11/12 track was incorrect and we will be fed. So let see

Yeah. I'm holding on to hope on that. I'm pretty sure Tinashe isn't gonna release a 12 track album considering her track record.

It might be 12 songs for the standard and then she’ll release a deluxe version closer to the tour 🤷🏽‍♂️

• #FreeBritney Activist
31 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

It might be 12 songs for the standard and then she’ll release a deluxe version closer to the tour 🤷🏽‍♂️

that would be excellent!

i think it’s 16 songs. @Supervillaindid say parts of that tracklist were correct and tee said it was around 50 minutes :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

It’s 16 tracks chill y’all ****. 

Okay. She had us worried. How many features?