Tinashe - '333'

dangerousalex

dangerousalex
1 minute ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Is the Hitmaka song that samples Jumpin Jumpin by Destiny's Child not gonna be on the album? It was making rounds on Twitter and I think it could have been a streaming magnet kinda like Link Up 

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Pay Me? I think it was confirmed it was scrapped from the album

this bop

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indie Go Mind

• SaveRoomForUs

• nuclear

• Supervillain

Supervillain
2 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Is the Hitmaka song that samples Jumpin Jumpin by Destiny's Child not gonna be on the album? It was making rounds on Twitter and I think it could have been a streaming magnet kinda like Link Up 

Nope

• #FreeBritney Activist
prézli

C'mon Kween :jonny5:

stephen1108
14 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Nope

What about HMU? :dancehall:

nuclear
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

The cover is tragic sadly. 

It 333 the album or single tittle ? 

edit: never mind.

Edited by nuclear
Indie Go Mind
2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yo WTF! The creative direction of this album is gonna be insane I hope! 

Come on Tinashe arriving at the Grammys wearing a weed dress! :fan:

stephen1108
7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Omfg :duca: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I've completely given up hope on her ever happening so I'll just enjoy what's to come :heart2:

Also, can yall please stop leaking stuff/information that is not meant to be shared yet? Stop ruining it for her, she said a thousand times by now that it's very frustrating for her. Grow up.

PlayingWithFire
Posted (edited)

In love with that logo :jonny5:Franc being on board has me shook omg

edit: Can we put spoilers in spoilers please?

Edited by PlayingWithFire
Supervillain
4 minutes ago, Goofy said:

I've completely given up hope on her ever happening so I'll just enjoy what's to come :heart2:

Also, can yall please stop leaking stuff/information that is not meant to be shared yet? Stop ruining it for her, she said a thousand times by now that it's very frustrating for her. Grow up.

If you had any information beforehand you'd be the first person to run and tell people about it like you did with Ava Max so keep that attitude away thanks 

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, SaveRoomForUs said:

I actually like the cover 

Where are y’all seeing it? 

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

If you had any information beforehand you'd be the first person to run and tell people about it like you did with Ava Max so keep that attitude away thanks 

But he's right. Why are you confirming her album title before she says anything :biblio:

petitluis68
1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Nope

Is (Last Call) gonna be on the album ??

A snippet leaked a few months ago 

18 minutes ago, Goofy said:

I guess some people need to feel validated as special for having some info beforehand. Must be something related to self esteem, I fear.

PlayingWithFire
10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

But there are others besides them who would appreciate if you put this kind of info in spoilers. Many of us like to speculate and be surprised

Supervillain
11 minutes ago, Modus said:

But he's right. Why are you confirming her album title before she says anything :biblio:

She basically announced it and posted the logo :toofunny2: It's not like I leaked anything

9 minutes ago, PlayingWithFire said:

But there are others besides them who would appreciate if you put this kind of info in spoilers. Many of us like to speculate and be surprised

Fair enough I can put the information in spoiler tags, I'm just answering people's questions :michael: 

VilsonMuqa

I cant at yall hoes coming for @Supervillain

if u dont want infos, just dont enter the thread & go speculate on her social media accounts

dantemarquis
Posted (edited)

Can y'all stop asking for secret info and leaking ****? Like just wait to be surprised with everyone else and help her go viral on HER TIME.

It's so disrespectful to her as an indie artist who has to work harder than every signed artist. And then y'all will be the main ones pissed when stuff doesn't go as planned. You know she hates when info leaks. As exciting as it is to know info before everyone else, let her be the one to tell us stuff.

Edited by dantemarquis
Supervillain
10 minutes ago, VilsonMuqa said:

I cant at yall hoes coming for @Supervillain

if u dont want infos, just dont enter the thread & go speculate on her social media accounts

Thanks bestie the other fanbases don't seem to have an issue with spilling :mandown: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
28 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She basically announced it and posted the logo :toofunny2: It's not like I leaked anything

Fair enough I can put the information in spoiler tags, I'm just answering people's questions :michael: 

You’re fine. We appreciate the info. :heart: Can you pm me about the single cover? ....I need more tea on that