Jump to content

Tinashe - '333'


dangerousalex

Recommended Posts

Supervillain
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hustler said:

Any hint on the sound? I hope it’s in the SFY lane.

The lead is an upbeat Summer bop, not in a generic way. Quite a new sound for her I'd say.

Edited by Supervillain
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Indie Go Mind

    167

  • SaveRoomForUs

    110

  • nuclear

    96

  • Supervillain

    94

SaveRoomForUs

OMGGGG can’t wait. I think this is just the title of the lead single not the album name

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SaveRoomForUs said:

OMGGGG can’t wait. I think this is just the title of the lead single not the album name

It's the album name.

Edited by Supervillain
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The lead is an upbeat Summer bop, not in a generic way. Quite a new sound for her I'd say. 

:jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SaveRoomForUs
1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

It's the album name. 

Oh sh*t, so she’s teasing the whole album?!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't these insiders let the artists tease stuff themself for once, urgh.

 

The logo looks intriguing. :duca:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophomore
21 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's the album name. 

:jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind

****! ****! ****! I am not worthy queen! :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

queen of music coming to serve excellence once again i fear :jonny5: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hustler
32 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The lead is an upbeat Summer bop, not in a generic way. Quite a new sound for her I'd say. 

Sounds good! Thanks for all the info you share!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
redsing707

*DEAD*

 

Are we FINALLY in the soon of "it's coming soon!"

 

I'm so happy! Single in June could mean an album in July/august! 

 

Tinashe, please, be my album of the summer!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind
33 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's the album name. 

333 as an album name kinda stands out from her other works.

 

In Case We Die

Reverie

Black Water

Aquarius

Amethyst

Nightride

Joyride

Songs For You

Comfort & Joy

 

Then we have 333 . :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
TinashesLighter

I screamed! It's coming too fast!!! Forgot how thrilling her teases are

Link to post
Share on other sites
Not Like The Movies

yaaaaaass :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind
3 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

*DEAD*

 

Are we FINALLY in the soon of "it's coming soon!"

 

I'm so happy! Single in June could mean an album in July/august! 

 

Tinashe, please, be my album of the summer!

 

If her collabs are anything to go by, she will be serving bops upon bops! :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
redsing707
Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

 

If her collabs are anything to go by, she will be serving bops upon bops! :clap3:

I know! I have them on repeat! (and I'll add them to the album album if they're in the same vibe 

Link to post
Share on other sites

SHES COMING :jonny6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Indie Go Mind
57 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The lead is an upbeat Summer bop, not in a generic way. Quite a new sound for her I'd say. 

Is the Hitmaka song that samples Jumpin Jumpin by Destiny's Child not gonna be on the album? It was making rounds on Twitter and I think it could have been a streaming magnet kinda like Link Up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBoss
Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

Is the Hitmaka song that samples Jumpin Jumpin by Destiny's Child not gonna be on the album? It was making rounds on Twitter and I think it could have been a streaming magnet kinda like Link Up 

Pay Me? I think it was confirmed it was scrapped from the album

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...