Jump to content

RALPH - ‘Gradience’


Edibles.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tommy and Love Potion are cute catchy little bops so I’m excited for this. Main Wednesday Release Girl. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this and Tommy are two of her best songs, wish it was an album this time around but I understand.

 

Had tickets for her tour last year and just got the email that my tickets are valid for the show in November.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yonka said:

this and Tommy are two of her best songs, wish it was an album this time around but I understand.

 

Had tickets for her tour last year and just got the email that my tickets are valid for the show in November.

 

All of her Ontario shows are too close to American Thanksgiving, and then her Toronto show is when I'm in Vegas for Katy/NYE. I might just buy a ticket to her Chicago show in January and visit my friends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

All of her Ontario shows are too close to American Thanksgiving, and then her Toronto show is when I'm in Vegas for Katy/NYE. I might just buy a ticket to her Chicago show in January and visit my friends

I'm going to Katy's opening night and my show is November. 

 

Crazy my friends and I had tickets for her show the same day my city (Calgary) went into lockdown last March lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love Potion is bland but Tommy was really cute. Hope the EP is more along the lines of the latter (along with a ballad, she does them well)!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, yonka said:

I'm going to Katy's opening night and my show is November. 

 

Crazy my friends and I had tickets for her show the same day my city (Calgary) went into lockdown last March lol.

Wait I'm going to Katy's opening night too. I'm hoping Gaga or Xtina do a NYE show because I'm not trying to see Katy two nights in a row. I saw Witness back to back and I was miserable bored the second night. Omg following Ralph throughout the start of that was wicked, they were on a boat somewhere (I think Vancouver?) and she had no clue what was gonna happen.

 

 

01-27-21-Ralph.jpg

This is the tour promo pic, but it's also the EP cover, just without the circular picture frame esque edit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Wait I'm going to Katy's opening night too. I'm hoping Gaga or Xtina do a NYE show because I'm not trying to see Katy two nights in a row. I saw Witness back to back and I was miserable bored the second night. Omg following Ralph throughout the start of that was wicked, they were on a boat somewhere (I think Vancouver?) and she had no clue what was gonna happen.

 

 

01-27-21-Ralph.jpg

This is the tour promo pic, but it's also the EP cover, just without the circular picture frame esque edit.

Sick! I think we are third or fourth row, not really sure, I know it's one of the packages though. I never got to see the Witness tour, couldn't get out to Vancouver at the time and was in Mexico for the Vegas show. Prismatic Tour was one of my highlights though, was in the Reflection Section and it was perfect.

 

 

That is such a gorgeous picture of Ralph. Will SERVE as the cover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Haven't really enjoyed much of hers for a minute, but I'll check it out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Mood Ring is the only dud (I think) and it’s not even that bad

I don’t think there is a dud tbh.

 

The singles were a good reflection of what to expect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly thought Strawberry Meltdown would be my least favorite track but it’s actually my favorite. Ralph really excels when it comes mid tempo jams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, lover. said:

I don’t think there is a dud tbh.

 

The singles were a good reflection of what to expect. 

I don’t disagree. We love her! 
 

Tommy is doing well on Canadian radio too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I don’t disagree. We love her! 
 

Tommy is doing well on Canadian radio too

Would be wonderful if this achieved some local success for her. She deserves it! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Mood Ring is the only dud (I think) and it’s not even that bad

no mood ring is still a smash too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went ahead and preorder the vinyl. The website shows it as black but in her stories she said it was white.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Mood Ring and Strawberry Meltdown omg

 

ElementaryAntiqueCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

Strawberry Meltdown's imagery... So good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Apple Music animated cover for this is so goddamn messy! :toofunny2:

 

anyways for me it’s Ralph EP > Gradience > A Good Girl > Flashbacks and Fantasies 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...