• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

• #FreeBritney Activist

Theres been rumors of nine inch doing that for years, sadly nobody will listen to Courtney when she has genuinely witnessed it because she always throws meltdowns in with truths. While I wish he would get outted, Halsey has nothing to worry about, most pop heads dont even know NIN 

now imagine that she would put Nightmare on this album. could have repeat Without Me episode with putting a 2-year old song on the project just to give it more streams :skull:

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

we need to summon the insiders to spill some tea :dancehall2:

We really do I’m starting to lose hope :dancehall3:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

37 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

:zzz:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If you leak before I wake
I pray for you to spill the tea :juanny:

33 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If you leak before I wake
I pray for you to spill the tea :juanny:

:dies: 

On 6/13/2021 at 1:53 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

We really do I’m starting to lose hope :dancehall3:

Lol shut up

xtine.thumb.png.f8fb420964025103cec7f350 

28 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

TEI-zbIbQ2Y.jpg?size=506x717&quality=96&

deuxmoi? Are they even reliable? If I'm right they kinda hinted about Love Again music video being released on a Monday, and that never happened. Also..next week as June 25th?

5 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

deuxmoi? Are they even reliable? If I'm right they kinda hinted about Love Again music video being released on a Monday, and that never happened. Also..next week as June 25th?

noone is reliable except ATRL insiders like Eclipse & etc., but I still wanted to share this rumour, because we are really starving 

11 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

LET'S GO :duca:

something's really happening on the next week. let the new era begin. let the manic die in the flames

people do too much with manic slandering...she gave a lot of her best material on that record. it's my favourite halsey release, the only thing i'm mad about is the fact that the vinyl pressing doesn't have the entire album.

18 minutes ago, yonka said:

she gave a lot of her best material on that record

I won't discuss that level of delusion. let it be yours

18 minutes ago, yonka said:

the only thing i'm mad about is the fact that the vinyl pressing doesn't have the entire album.

it did have an entire album, if you were fast enough to buy the 2LP deluxe edition  GuT-RSrNLZc.jpg?size=807x807&quality=96& 

Hopefully more like Nightmare and less Experiment On Me. 

Edited by Lipgloss

2 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

I won't discuss that level of delusion. let it be yours

it did have an entire album, if you were fast enough to buy the 2LP deluxe edition  GuT-RSrNLZc.jpg?size=807x807&quality=96& 

Unfortunately I was not lol...I have the milky clear edition, I don't usually go for picture discs tbh, this one is gorgeous though..thanks for piquing my interest again haha

3 minutes ago, yonka said:

Unfortunately I was not lol...I have the milky clear edition, I don't usually go for picture discs tbh, this one is gorgeous though..thanks for piquing my interest again haha

unfortunately it looks quite not the same as it is on the mockup. kinda dissapointing, though. but at least it has a holographic cover SbbyeONYSZY.jpg?size=2048x2048&quality=96&sign=c0ca3c371c44fb1b1babc9fc422478fc&type=album   YtM2JZXRLsU.jpg?size=1536x2048&quality=96&sign=d9ccd5239724f08fbada7e800fdac9b2&type=album

That insider says that is a Halsey and Da Baby collab or it's that both are releasing new music next week? 

27 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

unfortunately it looks quite not the same as it is on the mockup. kinda dissapointing, though. but at least it has a holographic cover SbbyeONYSZY.jpg?size=2048x2048&quality=96&sign=c0ca3c371c44fb1b1babc9fc422478fc&type=album   YtM2JZXRLsU.jpg?size=1536x2048&quality=96&sign=d9ccd5239724f08fbada7e800fdac9b2&type=album

oooo it's so pretty though, i hate you for showing me this

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

That insider says that is a Halsey and Da Baby collab or it's that both are releasing new music next week? 

these 2 are separate releases imo

can anyone ask the insiders about deuxmoi rumours, please? TEI-zbIbQ2Y.jpg?size=506x717&quality=96&sign=078d869df16250816801a90cae887b78&type=album A8yWx6h-hKw.jpg?size=510x663&quality=96&sign=f5c9058de8dfd59f0440d8bd9f3fc154&type=album 
I could've done it by myself once again, but I'm afraid they already hate me for tagging them 3 times in this thread :rip:

OK now the lxxxxp.com gives you a jumpscare after the coin destruction. her Prisoner teaser era is coming MNaTfgx6RF8.jpg?size=733x673&quality=96& 

I was so scared of this jumspcare, but I don't know what to expect anymore. we've been in this desert for a month and nothing new? no insiders can tell us anything? its really sucks

1 minute ago, mommaswift said:

I was so scared of this jumspcare, but I don't know what to expect anymore. we've been in this desert for a month and nothing new? no insiders can tell us anything? its really sucks

maybe we don't deserve this info :gaycat6: but i totally expect something being announced on Monday, the 21th 

Just now, original_lifeline said:

maybe we don't deserve this info :gaycat6: but i totally expect something being announced on Monday, the 21th 

I hope you're right.

I don't think we've ever had anything like this and this IMAX thing makes me think it's movie-related? However, I believe that this thing to advertise things in this market does not work. I hope it's really something visual.