Halsey - ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’

TalkThatRihanna

i'm done with this bitch putting these cursed L and P letters ****ing everywhere :skull: 

Spoiler

SN3nYmNv_rw.jpg?size=490x783&quality=96& 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

8 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

i'm done with this bitch putting these cursed L and P letters ****ing everywhere :skull: 

Hide contents

SN3nYmNv_rw.jpg?size=490x783&quality=96& 

...yet you're still here 

3kugeNl.jpg

4 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

...yet you're still here 

3kugeNl.jpg

someone has to

5 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

someone has to

Did you see the clue she posted today on her IG? 

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Did you see the clue she posted today on her IG? 

nine inch nails logo, u mean? yeah, just checked it. so the rumour about her collabing on LP IV with trent reznor might be true

Z4F2VP9geyc.jpg?size=519x737&quality=96&

Edited by original_lifeline

22 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

nine inch nails logo, u mean?

On her belly, yep :party:

Thank God because Manic was awful. Her best song in that album was Nightmare and she didn’t even put it on the album 

it's 100% not hfk live at webster hall cuz'  i believe that's only coming on June 2nd, 2022 or June 3rd (a friday), 2022 for it's 5 year anniversary, just like badlands on August 28th, 2020.

I loved the Lost Paradise theory. LPIV being a continuation of the room 93 - badlands - hfk world is a dream! (since manic was abt them)

we're going to hell now! :wanda:

but tbh i'm not expecting things really soon, since their baby is coming out this month or the next.

Edited by dooart
typo

23 minutes ago, dooart said:

I loved the Lost Paradise theory. LPIV being a continuation of the room 93 - badlands - hfk world is a dream! (since manic was abt them)

we're going to hell now! :wanda:

Spoiler

OSzWfeRjExY.jpg?size=1200x900&quality=96

remembering the merch which was represented on the Webster Hall shows, it totally makes sense.
"one more night in heaven/paradise" and then we were meant to go to hell. but Manic happened and this concept was stored up for this year:jonny5:
I'm dying to know what she would do next. And this next step must be something BIG

2 hours ago, ImJayboogie said:

Thank God because Manic was awful. Her best song in that album was Nightmare and she didn’t even put it on the album 

The CLOWNERY ew

18 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

The CLOWNERY ew

I’m serious!!!! Maybe I’m lacking taste? I wanted more of a rock/alternative album 😬

21 hours ago, original_lifeline said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OSzWfeRjExY.jpg?size=1200x900&quality=96

remembering the merch which was represented on the Webster Hall shows, it totally makes sense.
"one more night in heaven/paradise" and then we were meant to go to hell. but Manic happened and this concept was stored up for this year:jonny5:
I'm dying to know what she would do next. And this next step must be something BIG

I always have this drawing they made in my mind:

Manic (2020) is about them, it's an introspective album.

Room 93 (2014) was a hotel room in the Badlands / 'Earth".

Then there's Badlands (2015).

HFK (2017), which is heaven

And they drew Hell. but she didn't said anything. They were probably hinting at the next chapter.

Lost Paradise the Hell Album pop / punk & pop / rock CONFIRMED. :jonny5::wanda::falcon::jonny:

The Halsey Universe

ffd475083754c5f3fbb060206d51e2447992dbf6

9 minutes ago, dooart said:

I always have this drawing they made in my mind:

Manic (2020) is about them, it's an introspective album.

Room 93 (2014) was a hotel room in the Badlands / 'Earth".

Then there's Badlands (2015).

HFK (2017), which is heaven

And they drew Hell. but she didn't said anything. They were probably hinting at the next chapter.

Lost Paradise the Hell Album pop / punk & pop / rock CONFIRMED. :jonny5::wanda::falcon::jonny:

The Halsey Universe

ffd475083754c5f3fbb060206d51e2447992dbf6

exactly! I also kept this sketch in my mind while writing that comment you've replied to.
#H4 aka LP IV aka IICHLIWP aka Hell of Halsey cinematic universe IS COMINNNNN. and it will be a visual album indeed :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

exactly! I also kept this sketch in my mind while writing that comment you've replied to.
#H4 aka LP IV aka IICHLIWP aka Hell of Halsey cinematic universe IS COMINNNNN. and it will be a visual album indeed :jonny5:

IF IT'S INDEED A VISUAL ALBUMM IT'S GONNA BE A TOTAL COLLAPSE :falcon:

qfqQw83YLT8.jpg?size=720x1280&quality=96 paradise lost theory confirmed :jonny5: we're going to be crazy & hella ancient 

Serve more Nightmare/3 AM/You Should Be Sad and less of whatever most of the other tracks on Manic were.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

1 minute ago, Samsom said:

Why she doesn't announce sth already? I'm getting tired :hippo:

right? these clues for nothing are killing me. it's cool for the first 5 minutes and then I realize that we still have zero information about the project

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Still no announcement? Me and @ReverseWarholian have decided to Unstan! Until she serves Without Me 2.0

we need to summon the insiders to spill some tea :dancehall2: