• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

I'm dying to know her next step in this promo campaign :jonny5:

girl, it's been 5 days. do something :skull:
i'm also a bit scared about the insiders neither confirming nor denying this. but maybe there are no information yet. hopefully we'll get to know more on the next week

PhpD7xXaJXg.jpg?size=1080x1920&quality=9she updated instagram profile with the new story - it quotes her poem from the IWLMIIC poetry book

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

PhpD7xXaJXg.jpg?size=1080x1920&quality=9she updated instagram profile with the new story - it quotes her poem from the IWLMIIC poetry book

She better drop more clues this week! 

8 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

She better drop more clues this week! 

June is coming, so I hope she does

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

June is coming, so I hope she does

I think her baby is due this month. Seems like she's going back to work immediately! I have a feeling she pre-filmed some stuff last year. 

Edited by ReverseWarholian

I am loving these visuals so far, it looks like a dark folklore-ish wonderland. 

Spoiler
23 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

this poem is on the page 50 of the IWLMIIC book, which is 50 pages afar from the poem 'High-Five Kids' which is strongly hfk-related. it also contains references to tracks like 'Gasoline' and 'Nightmare' as well 

What is she waiting??? Hope she announces something already, a date, a hint idk. She's stressing me and if this is a HFK anniversary thing I'm unstanning

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can she announce this already...?

do you know anything about this release? :duca: or are you just waiting as much as we do

I'd be interested in a pop/punk sound. But I'm gonna need something better than Nightmare tbh :matty: 

1 minute ago, original_lifeline said:

do you know anything about this release? :duca: or are you just waiting as much as we do

Wish I did, I'm perched as ****. If it's a HFK live album I'm unstanning :toofunny2: 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Wish I did, I'm perched as ****. If it's a HFK live album I'm unstanning :toofunny2: 

this rollout is not as simple and obvious as it was with Badlands Live rollout, so I'm 100% sure it's not a Webster Hall show recording. I better believe in the 2nd poetry book, though. but album №4 would be a real heart attack. I wasn't even expecting anything from her so early and if it is a hfk sequel, then my soul is ready to ascend from my body :alexz:wish someone could spill about it, but I guess insiders don't know much; at least before she announces the date(s). June is around the corner, I think she will give a solid commentary on this cryptic stuff during the first week of the month :coffee2:

Edited by original_lifeline

Just now, original_lifeline said:

this rollout is not as simple and obvious as it was with Badlands Live rollout, so I'm 100% it's not Webster Hall show recording. I better believe in the 2nd poetry book, though. but album №4 would be a real heart attack. I wasn't even expecting anything from her so early and if it is a hfk sequel, then my soul is ready to ascend from my body :alexz:wish someone could spill about it, but I guess insiders don't know much; at least before she announces the date(s). June is around the corner, I think she will give a solid commentary on this cryptic stuff during the first week of the month :coffee2:

Maybe Mr S is gonna spill soon, he knew stuff about Manic before its release :duca: 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Maybe Mr S is gonna spill soon, he knew stuff about Manic before its release :duca: 

oh my god! that sounds fantasticly promising. let's summon him just in case @Mr.S
and don't forget the daddy @RideOrDie:heart2:

10 hours ago, Supervillain said:

doesn’t the website say LPIV? Or did i imagine that?

HFK turned 4 years old today so I'm sure we would've heard something by now if this was for its anniversary. 

26 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

HFK turned 4 years old today so I'm sure we would've heard something by now if this was for its anniversary. 

yeah, happy 4 years from her brightest career highlight. time flies, huh? but we still got this Friday, the 4th of June, to be 1000% sure that it's not a Live-album. just in case.
she's killing me with her silence after such a cryptic drop, but I guess we'll have something from her either this Friday, or on the 11th. if not, I'm unstanning :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

yeah, happy 4 years from her brightest career highlight. time flies, huh? but we still got this Friday, the 4th of June, to be 1000% sure that it's not a Live-album. just in case.
she's killing me with her silence after such a cryptic drop, but I guess we'll have something from her either this Friday, or on the 11th. if not, I'm unstanning :coffee2:

I think we'll get something brand new by end of month. There's also the Born This Way: Reimagined rumor. 

2 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I think we'll get something brand new by end of month. There's also the Born This Way: Reimagined rumor. 

could you tell more about this rumor? I've heard nothing about Halsey being a part of this project

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

could you tell more about this rumor? I've heard nothing about Halsey being a part of this project

Ask @Marry Illusion Glory!