Halsey - ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’

TalkThatRihanna

LiveYourLife
17 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

That would make sense though. She seems to have some type of relationship w/ Warner Bros (ASIB cameo) and HBO Max recently picked up her upcoming tv show The Player's Table.

I agree @Joesuxx she should eventually repackage the album + blu-ray together for those hit pure sales.

Ohhh wow.. yeah then it’s set then, HBO Max it is 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• ReverseWarholian

• BlackJesus

• mommaswift

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, LiveYourLife said:

Ohhh wow.. yeah then it’s set then, HBO Max it is 

Yep. Now that I'm thinking about it she also did some voice acting for DC's Teen Titans Go! - another Warner Bros property. 

Part of me.mp3 thinks IICHLIWP is a vehicle for both Halsey and director Colin Tilley to transition into more feature length film work. I don't have a lot of faith in her as an actress but I can definitely see her flexing her writing skills on screenplays in the future and maybe producing. 

Edited by ReverseWarholian
LiveYourLife
1 minute ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Yep. Now that I'm thinking about it she also did some voice acting for DC's Teen Titans Go! - another Warner Bros property. 

Part of me.mp3 thinks IICHLIWP is a vehicle for both Halsey and director Colin Tilley to transition into more feature length film work. I don't have a lot of faith in her as an actress but I can definitely see her flexing her writing skills on screenplays in the future and maybe producing. 

But the thing is I gotta give her props if that’s the case! Because I do believe artists should never limit themselves and can always grow and learn more and strive to do more than they imagined really! 

~Start The Music
16 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

But the thing is I gotta give her props if that’s the case! Because I do believe artists should never limit themselves and can always grow and learn more and strive to do more than they imagined really! 

Thank you for saying this :clap3:

original_lifeline

vuj5m5OQNmM.jpg?size=1080x720&quality=96&sign=f2abac57062b0038730aab3c8e12c45e&type=album 
a serve as always

original_lifeline
13 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Okay but where’s the lead single

there won't be any, I fear

ReverseWarholian
19 hours ago, LiveYourLife said:

Tea! 

2 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

vuj5m5OQNmM.jpg?size=1080x720&quality=96&sign=f2abac57062b0038730aab3c8e12c45e&type=album 
a serve as always

Serving Marie Antoinette meets MidsommarMedieval Times Dinner & Tournament is shaking! :ihype:

@The Witch

ReverseWarholian

There's a neat choose your own adventure thingie on the lxxxxp.com site. If you survive the game, you get access to a limited edition preorder of IICHLIWP :redface:

If you get this fate (and only this one it seems) a STUN-NING new music clip plays: 

I got "You hemorrhaged to death during childbirth. Try again" :dies:

Taste is coming, I fear  :duca:

@dooart

@Ampersand13

@Bloodflowers.

@Lady Claire

@Walk_Away21

@The Witch

@BlackJesus

@~Start The Music

@Sexyzinger

~Start The Music
11 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

There's a neat choose your own adventure thingie on the lxxxxp.com site. If you survive the game, you get access to a limited edition preorder of IICHLIWP :redface:

If you get this fate (and only this one it seems) a STUN-NING new music clip plays: 

@dooart

@Ampersand13

@Bloodflowers.

@Lady Claire

@Walk_Away21

@The Witch

@BlackJesus

@~Start The Music

@Sexyzinger

:jonny5: Another great album coming me thinks

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

@dooart

@Ampersand13

@Bloodflowers.

@Lady Claire

@Walk_Away21

@The Witch

@BlackJesus

@~Start The Music

@Sexyzinger

chile she's serving next level MPG this era

lemme try

RTbpSqU.gif

Where is the music??? What’s taking her so long? Manic was okay, HFK was okay too. Badlands I never listened to in full.

The visuals being served now is too good but we need the music to deliver too, and be delivered FAST.

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Where is the music??? What’s taking her so long? Manic was okay, HFK was okay too. Badlands I never listened to in full.

The visuals being served now is too good but we need the music to deliver too, and be delivered FAST.

I think this will be released all at once, no singles. Or maybe just shortly in advance.

so now single? ugh drop it already ashley :jonny5:

On 7/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, ReverseWarholian said:

Serving Marie Antoinette meets MidsommarMedieval Times Dinner & Tournament is shaking! :ihype:

i'm also getting tim burton

7 hours ago, Protocol said:

Serving Tim Burton

haha ye !

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

@dooart

@Ampersand13

@Bloodflowers.

@Lady Claire

@Walk_Away21

@The Witch

@BlackJesus

@~Start The Music

@Sexyzinger

I can not survive the game. Wtf

18 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

@dooart

@Ampersand13

@Bloodflowers.

@Lady Claire

@Walk_Away21

@The Witch

@BlackJesus

@~Start The Music

@Sexyzinger

the snippet! :jonny5:

let me go play so i can preorder the limited edition. the only result i got was the one with the snippet odhfsuodhfaoud :duca:

i love how they always make these games and treasure hunts on their eras!

thanks for the tag, btw! :heart:

Edited by dooart
typo
ReverseWarholian
17 minutes ago, dooart said:

the snippet! :jonny5:

let me go play so i can preorder the limited edition. the only result i got was the one with the snippet odhfsuodhfaoud :duca:

i love how they always make these games and treasure hunts on their eras!

thanks for the tag, btw! :heart:

Np babe. Us Little Frangipanesters gotta stick together!