• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

All of This is Temporary has been stuck in my head. I wish she would release it as a single

Edited by DesiredConsternation

2 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

my wish for a single to come out grows

57 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

I wish she would release it as a single

same. maybe she will on the week of August 3rd

Edited by original_lifeline

20 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

just checked that HMV\Indie vinyl variant no longer contains 2 bonus-tracks. it just copies the target edition, being the white color LP with a poster and 1 bonus-track.
on July 7th the HMV website said that there were 2 bonus tracks (I took a screenshot then).

Um wtf :skull: the 2 bonus tracks are literally the reason I pre-ordered from HMV. I hate when they do this. Region-specific bonus tracks need to stop.

3 minutes ago, Death said:

Um wtf :skull: the 2 bonus tracks are literally the reason I pre-ordered from HMV. I hate when they do this. Region-specific bonus tracks need to stop.

CD production in Japan is very expensive, that's why artists offer something in return to create more interest in buying their bodies of work. it's sad that some artists leave these tracks unreleased on streaming platforms, but Halsey brought wipe your tears to everyone after 9 months, so there's still a hope to have them all on Spotify or etc. 

you're lucky enough to cancel your order now and have no "surprises" when the vinyl would have come to you after the official release with 1 bonus instead of 2

6 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

this theory left me shook & it totally makes sense 

9d_UF13MZxY.jpg?size=867x594&quality=96&

i mean, she did have a miscarriage a few years ago so i'm sure it'll be touched upon.

:lakitu:

3 minutes ago, 東京. said:

i mean, she did have a miscarriage a few years ago so i'm sure it'll be touched upon.

:lakitu:

she had 3 :monkey:

On 7/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, original_lifeline said:

just checked that HMV\Indie vinyl variant no longer contains 2 bonus-tracks. it just copies the target edition, being the white color LP with a poster and 1 bonus-track.
on July 7th the HMV website said that there were 2 bonus tracks (I took a screenshot then). so.. what are the probabilities of us to have more than 1 bonus track? are the target one and walmart one different? I'm sure that HMV and Target bonus-songs are now the same. Japanese one may be different as well. But I can see it being 'All of This is Temporary (Film Version)', since the trailer and billboard announcement snippets sound really different from each other
zwV3oxiCJcY.jpg?size=1119x442&quality=96 

I don't think there's a version of the movie, I think the track should start with that part of the trailer, something slower and at the end noisier like the billboard teaser.

But we don't know anything. Also, I think the movie will be musical, just like K12

The movie better be playing in / near Toronto. Also manifesting a tracklist + song preview on Aug 3 :psych:

8 hours ago, mommaswift said:

I don't think there's a version of the movie, I think the track should start with that part of the trailer, something slower and at the end noisier like the billboard teaser.

But we don't know anything. Also, I think the movie will be musical, just like K12

Yep! The film is an hour long which is the perfect length for a 13-track album + some cute cutscenes. 

I think the song in the trailer isn't necessarily the final production, although the music around the 1:30 mark is signature TR&AR film score sounds. Maybe the trailer version is like a reprise or encore that repeats throughout the film. 

Edited by ReverseWarholian

@Bloodflowers. are you ready for 

If I Can't Have Streams, I Want Pure Sales to send your wig skyrocketing to another dimension?! 

I know she literally just gave birth, but the lack of new information is torturing me although I'm hopeful the campaign will ramp up by next Friday. I wonder which streaming service she'll dump the movie on once it's done its theatrical run? 

28 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I know she literally just gave birth, but the lack of new information is torturing me although I'm hopeful the campaign will ramp up by next Friday. I wonder which streaming service she'll dump the movie on once it's done its theatrical run? 

YouTube Premium, I fear

dying to know the tracklist. miss Frangipane always delivers with her titles :jonny5:

rock album! sounds so good! 

is she going to release lead single soon? or just the whole album together? 

13 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

YouTube Premium, I fear

I have YouTube Premium! But watch it be on HBO Max 

where did the thread go for the rumor that Rihanna is on this? Did it turn out to not be true?

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

where did the thread go for the rumor that Rihanna is on this? Did it turn out to not be true?

as always :ace:

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

of course it did :biblio:

10 hours ago, LiveYourLife said:

I have YouTube Premium! But watch it be on HBO Max 

That would make sense though. She seems to have some type of relationship w/ Warner Bros (ASIB cameo) and HBO Max recently picked up her upcoming tv show The Player's Table.

I agree @Joesuxx she should eventually repackage the album + blu-ray together for those hit pure sales.

Edited by ReverseWarholian