• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

12 hours ago, Aurora said:

Also do we know what "iichliwp" means yet? At a glance my first reading was "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power", but that's just a total guess. :deadbanana2:

@goldenightmares added on to that saying that her guess about what IICHLIWP means is "if I can't have love I want pain" which is fascinating, and I love it, even if it doesn't turn out to be the answer. Love vs Pain is the flip of a coin.

:jonny5:

https://www.musicmusingsandme.com/2021/05/yet-another-halsey-mystery-lxxxxp-and.html?m=1

43 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Love vs Pain is the flip of a coin.

oh no, her love + fear is coming :skull:

6 hours ago, oscar13 said:

Apparently, she worked with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for this :duca:

Its her? it makes total sense since she's been the one quiet oh well i 'm so excited

Posted (edited)

P9xxkYWOsGQ.jpg?size=927x641&quality=96& it's opened 

Edited by original_lifeline

18 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Perched't to hear her pregnant vocals. The voice and diaphragm change throughout pregnancy, so this could be interesting

I'm sorry...what :hoetenks:

:flame:queen give us that hopeless fountain hell aesthetics :flame:

49 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

P9xxkYWOsGQ.jpg?size=927x641&quality=96& it's opened 

Serving folklore but make it satanic :duca:

Ava's H&H is shaking! :duca:

@Walk_Away21

Its all pointing towards a HFK Live album sadly

the 4 could also mean 4 years from the album

I hope it's not. She could have waited for a 5 year anniversary just like she did with Badlands :deadbanana4: she needs to comeback with something to mantain her monumentum

I really hope it's not for a live album. I mean, with bother with something shaping up so cool for a "side" project?

20 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Perched't to hear her pregnant vocals. The voice and diaphragm change throughout pregnancy, so this could be interesting

you have a weird sense of how biology works, huh.

:swan:

She's been teasing the LP thing for a while and IV means 4th album. She wouldn't do all that just for an live album (i hope) :skull:

1 hour ago, musicman said:

Its all pointing towards a HFK Live album sadly

the 4 could also mean 4 years from the album

It’s not.

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

She wouldn't do all that just for an live album (i hope) :skull:

42 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It’s not.

I agree. Comparing to the Badlands 5th anniversary campaign, it was obvious that something was going to happen related to her debut LP. She firstly started to mention album lyrics in instagram posts and brought old Badlands twitter to life. We are having something really different this time. Yeah, it may seem similar to HFK aesthetics, but it can be in terms of LP IV being a sequel for her sophomore album. And I'm SO here for it :jonny5:

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

I agree. Comparing to the Badlands 5th anniversary campaign, it was obvious that something was going to happen related to her debut LP. She firstly started to mention album lyrics in instagram posts and brought old Badlands twitter to life. We are having something really different this time. Yeah, it may seem similar to HFK aesthetics, but it can be in terms of LP IV being a sequel for her sophomore album. And I'm SO here for it :jonny5:

It’s probably the proper follow up to hfk as she labeled Manic an “Ashley” album opposed to a Halsey one.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

She's been teasing the LP thing for a while and IV means 4th album. She wouldn't do all that just for an live album (i hope) :skull:

4th anni seems like an insignificant thing to celebrate, lmfao. I'm 99% certain it's an album, standalone single, music side project, EP etc. 

The 'Alanis Interlude' songstress was in the studio last year w/ Benny Blanco, The Kid Laroi, and probably Trent Reznor's team who she recently followed on IG. My tinfoil hat theory is that H4 came together really quickly thanks to some clever rihcycling and her having a lot of downtime in 2020. I believe she's combining new material with tracks that were originally intended for Manic 1.0 from its first round of recording sessions. There's also the "5 secrets" tweet, the forgotten photoshoot where her body's dipped in gold, the "L?P?" bio thingie from over a year ago, when she said the next 2 years of her music career were already planned on Twitter among other things. It has to be something big if she's doing her usual cryptic campaign for it.

Edited by ReverseWarholian

She’s one of my guilty pleasures, quite liked both of her last two albums. I use a few songs on Bandlands but thought it was pretty overrated

27 minutes ago, Starfish said:

This Friday? 

more likely a June release for the single