Halsey - ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’

TalkThatRihanna

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

Ray Of Light = generic pop album? This meltdown only to look like a clown. Chile.

Hey flop. 

I was clocking the user he was quoting and moreso the mentality that mom musicians can only serve happy colorful eras! Besides the user that's fka as Avril LaQueen is my spirit animal and knows it :heart:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

2 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Hey flop. 

I was clocking the user he was quoting and moreso the mentality that mom musicians can only serve happy colorful eras! Besides the user that's fka as Avril LaQueen is my spirit animal and knows it :heart:

If you wanna troll at least make it make sense. Otherwise you can take it to PM and not post dumb **** here. :heart:

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Why is it on iTunes and not AM? Mess :rip:

because there are no tracks available yet, once there is one available it will be on Apple Music

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

If you wanna troll at least make it make sense. Otherwise you can take it to PM and not post dumb **** here. :heart:

Troll how? Why are you even upset lmao :skull: 

I was adding to @Bloodflowers.' post in response to that one user, and then in a separate paragraph / thought opened up a discussion on what I imagined the sonic direction of IICHLIWP will be since (a) Bloodflowers KNOWS and lives for rock; and (b) I've seen a few people basically expressing nIgHtMaRe 2.0 or else!!!!11 

Edited by ReverseWarholian

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

because there are no tracks available yet, once there is one available it will be on Apple Music

Ah ok

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Troll how? Why are you even upset lmao :skull: 

I was adding to @Bloodflowers.' post in response to that one user, and then in a separate paragraph / thought opened up a discussion on what I imagined the sonic direction of IICHLIWP will be since (a) Bloodflowers KNOWS and lives for rock; and (b) I've seen a few people basically expressing nIgHtMaRe 2.0 or else!!!!11 

All is good bestie :heart:

I need lead single title and announcement tho, not just album!!

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

All is good bestie :heart:

I need lead single title and announcement tho, not just album!!

I don’t, I want a BEYONCÉ moment. She’s already kind of ruined that by announcing the album in the first place, but she can still recover by dropping the album in full with no songs dropping before the release. What a moment that would be :jonny6:

I'd want her to at least drop one single. If it's gonna sound the way I assume it's gonna sound I think it would be more alienating to her fan base to drop the whole album as one experience.

I'm gonna need the lead single this week or the next one at most, please. :jonny:

I don't think she's gonna drop the album altogether since it's still kinda far from the actual release date.

Also it's probably the 1st time i'm seeing ATRL stanning Ms. Frangipane like this, i hope y'all stream it to hell

• #FreeBritney Activist

The cover is a serve, let's see if she can deliver an album 

She kinda changed me from an OHH with Manic, but if the album sounds like Nightmare I would be here for it to

26 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

She kinda changed me from an OHH with Manic, but if the album sounds like Nightmare I would be here for it to

what does OHH stand for? haha

But I agree (I guess if what you mean is what I think it is) with you, she was either a hit or miss with me during her first two eras, which were ok-good to me, but her personality used to be so ****ing off puting. But now I feel she's honest and sincere ever since Nightmare was released.

I'm here for the new album, Manic was great.

23 minutes ago, Roger said:

what does OHH stand for? haha

But I agree (I guess if what you mean is what I think it is) with you, she was either a hit or miss with me during her first two eras, which were ok-good to me, but her personality used to be so ****ing off puting. But now I feel she's honest and sincere ever since Nightmare was released.

I'm here for the new album, Manic was great.

Obsessed Halsey Hater :skull: 

Her whole shtick during the first two albums was just so pretentious to me. :skull: And she really thought she did something with HFK’s concept… gurl just leave them in your tumblr drafts. But after Without Me (maybe getting her first solo #1 hit changed her :eli:) I feel like she isn’t so caught up with these “high concepts”, and she’s done a lot of things that are quite respectable.  

• #FreeBritney Activist

Excited! Hope the first single comes no later than next Friday. We only need one song before the album.

33 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Awesome album cover!

You betta stan! :duca:

35 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

Obsessed Halsey Hater :skull: 

Her whole shtick during the first two albums was just so pretentious to me. :skull: And she really thought she did something with HFK’s concept… gurl just leave them in your tumblr drafts. But after Without Me (maybe getting her first solo #1 hit changed her :eli:) I feel like she isn’t so caught up with these “high concepts”, and she’s done a lot of things that are quite respectable.  

omg OHH hahaha thanks for explaining to me

but yes! I super agree with you, she was so pretentious yet she failed really hard to make all those concepts feel natural, they were so forced.

I only hope her next album is not that try hard, because I really like her most recent stuff and I'm rooting for her <3

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

omg OHH hahaha thanks for explaining to me

but yes! I super agree with you, she was so pretentious yet she failed really hard to make all those concepts feel natural, they were so forced.

I only hope her next album is not that try hard, because I really like her most recent stuff and I'm rooting for her <3

Such a disrespectful and disgusting comment :bibliahh: thanks for checking it out I guess