• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• Reverse Warholian

• original_lifeline

This just made my day! I need an angsty pop/punk album!

omg I'm so happy this is the album we've wanted for 2 years. Halsey's reputation 

Considering her child and the way she was talking that Manic would be her last album in a while i was expecting this on 2023, not now :jonny::jonny5: READYYYYY

deuxmoi posted a “b list singer” is releasing a new album soon produced by trent reznor from nine inch nails. could totally see it being halsey. 

Still waiting on something to top Badlands miss H. I've been with you since the Room 93 EP, and while hfk and Manic had some cute moments, you're still yet to top your debut.

This looks promising tho.

6 minutes ago, Archie said:

deuxmoi posted a “b list singer” is releasing a new album soon produced by trent reznor from nine inch nails. could totally see it being halsey. 

Oooh :jonny5: she was hinting A LOT that her next album would be rock oriented so i think it could be totally her too

An album with pop punk, nu metal and grunge influences with sickening visuals like she always does is everything i ask for :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Archie said:

produced by trent reznor from nine inch nails

:soda:

Also do we know what "iichliwp" means yet? At a glance my first reading was "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power", but that's just a total guess. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

She better serve another Nightmare :jonny5:

This or go home

And include nightmare as a bonus 

I want her to slay my existence with her quarantine songwriting, let’s go :jonny5:

25 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Nightmare is an awful song.

Says the childish gambimo Stan :ahh:

29 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Also do we know what "iichliwp" means yet? At a glance my first reading was "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power", but that's just a total guess. :deadbanana2:

That would be a perfect album title :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Epica said:

That would be a perfect album title :jonny5:

Send this to her rep :jonny5:

ASHLEY FCKING FRANGIPANE

I SWEAR, IF THIS ALBUM ISN’T IN THE VEIN OF THE MASTERPIECES NIGHTMARE AND 3AM, YOU BETTER HIDE and keep it :coffee2:

Manic was SO good. Exciting to see what she's serving this time around! :clap3:

47 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Still waiting on something to top Badlands miss H. I've been with you since the Room 93 EP, and while hfk and Manic had some cute moments, you're still yet to top your debut.

This looks promising tho.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks badlands + room 93 are her peak. Manic was amazing. But Badlands is just everything ugh. The production is immaculate :WAP:

52 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Ddd I actually like this :ahh:

42 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Says the childish gambimo Stan :ahh:

My opinion hasn't changed. She has much better songs. Not that it matters to your foolish comment.