Kacey Musgraves - ‘star-crossed’

AnonnonA

8 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

A little bird from the industry told me that Justified is coming…next week. :coffee:

6 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Just in terms of story telling, I guess. I like Justified, don't get me wrong. I truly thought she was going to lead with Star Crossed 

Spill more legends. :jonny5:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ariel

• smoore95GAGA

• AnonnonA

• siegetheday

8 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

A little bird from the industry told me that Justified is coming…next week. :coffee:

omg im so excited. 

Kacey is such a brilliant album maker, all her 3 albums are so good, even her Christmas album become staple Christmas music for me every years 

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

yeah, wasn't star crossed supposed to be the lead?

this era is so confusing and it hasn't even been properly announced yet :dies:

Mm I don’t think there was any indication star crossed was the lead single, only that it was a standout track/ potential album title! :duca: hoping Kacey announces everything soonnn

I hope her album has songs like I Miss You, Dandelion (from her debut, STDP), Late To The Party (from Pageant Material) and Happy & Sad (from Golden Hour). Honest and straight to the point songs that has a very distinct melody that lets you reminisce. Please don't make it too mainstream miss Kacey :heart2:

18 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

I hope her album has songs like I Miss You, Dandelion (from her debut, STDP), Late To The Party (from Pageant Material) and Happy & Sad (from Golden Hour). Honest and straight to the point songs that has a very distinct melody that lets you reminisce. Please don't make it too mainstream miss Kacey :heart2:

Completely agree, these songs are some of my favourites from her too :chick3:

17 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

this excellent album

i used to dislike kacey migraines but she did it on this record

Lorde-Avi-MQ.thumb.gif.bc6c073ae7c0cab27

spill more pls

20 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

yes omg the i miss you and late to the party love :heart2: late to the party is prob my favorite song of kacey

20 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

this excellent album

I had a dream recently that all of the songs were super short. :rip: Please tell me I was wrong :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Mm I don’t think there was any indication star crossed was the lead single, only that it was a standout track/ potential album title! :duca: hoping Kacey announces everything soonnn

i'm so confused i forgot star crossed isn't officially the album title. it was just rumored :dies:

this release, c'mon kacey give us some tea

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

this excellent album

It’s true - he did switch majorly. 

I have no idea what to expect with all of the descriptions we’ve read so far. It all reads as so diverse!!! This is gonna be an eclectic record. I can feel it. :clap3:

3 hours ago, siegetheday said:

I had a dream recently that all of the songs were super short. :rip: Please tell me I was wrong :deadbanana2:

well you must be a psychic bestie

only 1 song over 4 minutes but 15 tracks in total

Edited by RideOrDie

Justified is really nice, but she really should launch the era with Cherry Blossom like it was originally planned :monkey:

16 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Justified is really nice, but she really should launch the era with Cherry Blossom like it was originally planned :monkey:

Maybe it will be a Space Cowboy/ Butterflies dual release again?

24 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

What song of hers do you think Justified correlates to the most? I’m so excited :jonny5:

Spoiler

from Pulse, on "Justified"

From someone I know who has heard the song, it’s not straight up pop so that her country fans will be disappointed. There are country elements to the song too. They described it as “the kind of song you want to drive along with a friend and sing along to.”

From the same insider, they've stated that they've heard the album will be out to make the Grammy's cutoff this year, so we can expect it prior to September 30th, which if true means we should get KM4 by September 24th.

i think they meant *won't be disappointed on the 1st one