Kacey Musgraves - ‘star-crossed’

AnonnonA

breadwinner is now the second-most streamed song on the album (just behind justified) and it's still consistently top 200 on US Spotify. She really needs to capitalise on this and promote it at SNL or something

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ariel

• smoore95GAGA

• AnonnonA

• siegetheday

whew. So after listening to this album a few times, I can say that I really love it. 8/10. :clap3:

4 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

breadwinner is now the second-most streamed song on the album (just behind justified) and it's still consistently top 200 on US Spotify. She really needs to capitalise on this and promote it at SNL or something

It's the smartest decision, imo

On 9/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, AnonnonA said:

She is on SNL this week.

Need to perform Justified and breadwinner.

But she might do Justified and another ballad like Camera roll.

Her label really need to step in and push Breadwinner asap

Good sis is out there selling condoms now! I just got an email promoting Hookup scene condoms. beating Jessie Ware to the punch. :hoetenks:

This album aging like fine wine... Even Gracias A La Vida and her sonic changes is hitting me now. Contender for top 3 in my AOTY charts.

she better does breadwinner & camera roll. it would have the best effect. 

"star-crossed" would be effective too but we already have a performance of it

Kacey just performed justified (in nothing but boots :chick2:). apparently the other song will be camera roll