THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Anne-Marie - ‘Therapy’

Moonlightbae

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• KeshasFansRose

• Moonlightbae

• nooniebao

There's still about a month to go but I just wanted to say that I found the track lengths and I can see that they haven't been posted in the thread yet so here you all go:

Track 1 - 2:45

Don't Play - 3:08

Track 3 - 2:56

Track 4 - 2:32

Our Song - 2:43

Way Too Long - 2:30

Track 7 - 3:24

Track 8 - 2:22

Track 9 - 3:14

Track 10 - 2:14

Track 11 - 3:08

Track 12 - 2:45

Total Length: 33:41

• 2 weeks later...

I guess she is going to announce the Little Mix collab to come next week, at least that's what I am hoping for actually!

1 hour ago, Renan90 said:

Track 3 KISS MY (UH-OH) with Little Mix this is gonna be slay 

I'm keeping my thoughts from the 1st page but i'm still excited nonetheless! I love and root for her so much that upsets me how some things stay on the "could've been" lane, which is why i drag ha sometimes :alexz2:

After all, OS was a cute hit and i feel like Uh Oh has what it takes to be a banger and a top 5 on the UK Charts. I'm such a predictable f*g bc now with the full tracklisting out i'm sooo excited for this :bibliahh:  i feel like Beautiful is the Ed penned song? Idk why but it feels like that

Tell Your Girlfriend and Better Not Together are exciting titles and the Rudimental collab will be amazing bc i always love her with them. No complaints on the track lenghts bc now i'm more than ever used to short songs anyways and the replay value is there  :yum:

When this flops even if this flops, i feel like i'll be stanning anyways, bring it!!

I won’t lie and say the idea of a Little Mix collab definitely has me back on board. I’m sure there will be a few tracks from the album that I’ll get some usage from. 

Just curious, is there any hype for this  album or is it going to be a massive flop?

The way Speak Your Mind was my **** in 2018 and 2019 and she's been bombing ever since on my Spotify... hope she pulls through tho

9 hours ago, Renan90 said:

Gosh, this is such a satisfying picture. The way the color pallet works with the typography is making my inner graphic designer scream with so much joy!!

Anyway, excited for this. Speak Your Mind is a solid song. I actually haven’t heard anything from this yet and wonder why that birthday song isn’t on it. I mean, it’s a pretty “meh” tune but still weird it’s left off.

2 hours ago, paper moon said:

I won’t lie and say the idea of a Little Mix collab definitely has me back on board. I’m sure there will be a few tracks from the album that I’ll get some usage from. 

Just curious, is there any hype for this  album or is it going to be a massive flop?

A while ago sis would probably struggle to make it to top 10, but her The Voice gig + Don't Play smashing + Our Song becoming a cute moderate hit + this LM collab should secure a top 5 debut at least.

She has some bundles too so depending on her competition i would say top 3 or even #1 is not completely out of question.

It will probably sell half of SYM overall though

31 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I actually haven’t heard anything from this yet and wonder why that birthday song isn’t on it. I mean, it’s a pretty “meh” tune but still weird it’s left off.

Bc it flopped just like To Be Young :skull:

Way Too Long also flopped but since it's more recent she added for the sake of streams. She should've added Birthday, Problems, TBY, Her and Come Over on a deluxe though

I wonder how much this album differs from the original one with birthday and TBY on

Mess I really loved TBY. Since she's pulling a Bebe with this featurefest it deserved a spot

Posted (edited)

x2 and Breathing were written by RAYE, Beautiful is indeed the Ed song and Kamille had a hand on Unlovable, Better Not Together and most likely Uh Oh too. I wonder what happened to the Marshmello collab, she said back then she had a new song with him (and another with Ed) but turns out we only got the Ed one. Maybe she's saving for a deluxe?

14 minutes ago, KeshasFansRose said:

I wonder how much this album differs from the original one with birthday and TBY on

I don't think it has changed much tbh. Who I Am for example was produced by Oak and the same team she did Birthday and I Love Me. She's probably keeping this one for a while, and i guess there's some others too. She's been talking about the Ed penned song for a while, the Niall and LM collabs were made more recently.

There's a lot of outtakes though, the final tracklisting only having 12 songs including the DJ features :chick3:

Edited by Lady Claire

I'm guessing Beautiful is coming some point this week since its track length has appeared on iTunes

Just now, Supervillain said:

I dont care bout this bitch don’t @ me 

:deadvision:

On 7/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, KeshasFansRose said:

Yes, when Birthday came out she said she had all the plans set to release the album so I’m guessing it was all done then the songs flopped and Covid happened 

then we got all the collabs one after another this year 

Beautiful and Unlovable are the obvious singles after Uh Oh i guess? Due to Ed and Rudimental. Then she can release a deluxe, with the new Marshmello track as the lead.

I hope Beautiful is a midtempo acoustic ballad and Unlovable a dance banger.