Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Palestinian Comments

ATRL Administration

• ATRL Official

Hello,

At ATRL we welcome healthy discussion and criticism of any country or world power is acceptable. However, we have seen an increase of rhetoric that is disconcerting to our team and we want to put a stop to it. 

Conflation of Israel and Jewish people as a whole is considered Anti-Semitic and against our ZTP, as is conflating Muslims and Palestinians with terrorism. 

Any posts assuming a Jewish individual is acting behind the scenes to support Israel or that Jewish people control the media, finances, etc will be warned appropriately.

Thank you. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vamp

• easy HME

• NausAllien

• Rotunda

• #FreeBritney Activist

Thank you. These anti-semitic dogwhistles such as “Jews own Hollywood/the banks/the media” are very unsettling to say the least. 

It’s frightening seeing who’s in the background of everything, congrats :clap3: 

There’s definitely nowhere to hide now, they all hate the same way :mazen: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, PFRR said:

We won :clap3:

You made an awful post that deserved to get you banned in that Rih thread so maybe stay quiet

Posted (edited)

Does that mean all the Israel haters in this thread attacking Camila Cabello for liking an Instagram post debunking false propaganda against Israel will be getting banned?

Please tell me yes. 

Edited by Taylena
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Does that mean all the Israel haters in this thread attacking Camila Cabello for linking an Instagram post debunking false propaganda against Israel will be getting banned?

Please tell me yes. 

Is hating on Israel the power/establishment = hating Jewish people?

Genuine question 

Edited by americanshameless
Just now, Taylena said:

Does that mean all the Israel haters in this thread attacking Camila Cabello for liking an Instagram post debunking false propaganda against Israel will be getting banned?

Please tell me yes. 

What part of hating/dragging Israel =/= hating Jewish people do you not understand?

OT: thank you :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

You made an awful post that deserved to get you banned in that Rih thread so maybe stay quiet

:confused: I literally stan Rih. And wtf does this have to do with the thread? :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

So I am not gonna be able to express my opinion on Israel's government  and war crimes that Israels army/government is doing ?