LPX - 'Go The Other Way, Called The Echo'

Ewan Chaos

Was wondering when more new new was coming from her, glad to see a full EP coming out quickly.

Seems like she's teasing a Jack Antonoff moment too hmmmmmmm

RideOrDie

Her solo stuff is a huge hit or miss. The hits barely come to the quality of MS MR stuff.

perpetual novice

Looking forward to it but MS MR was a better project. I'm also confused at how a label executive is struggling to take off or even establish a small fanbase :matty:

MutualCore
Posted (edited)

I can’t wait to listen to this!

Edited by MutualCore
Grammar mistake
issgouding
Posted (edited)

Omfg I used to Stan  ms mr so hard and the fact I just knew they changed their name :rip: I thought they dispersed :rip: 

Edited by issgouding
perpetual novice
5 minutes ago, issgouding said:

Omfg I used to Stan  ms mr so hard and the fact I just knew they changed their name :rip: I thought they dispersed :rip: 

They did, this is Lizzy's solo project 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Her solo stuff is a huge hit or miss. The hits barely come to the quality of MS MR stuff.

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

Looking forward to it but MS MR was a better project. I'm also confused at how a label executive is struggling to take off or even establish a small fanbase :matty:

It's funny, cause I never really cared for ms mr except for two or three songs! Nothing bad, but didn't really care for it. Apart from Criminals and Painted, never really got me hyped like Tremble, Might Not Make It Home, Black & White, Bolt In The Blue, Slide and Give Up The Ghost do. Really digged New Mood too. Do agree she also has some solo misses as well tho

5 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

i need another Tremble :duca:

Yes:jonny5:

teenagecraze

i was expecting all new songs but well, i dont understand her release strategy, at first it was going to be 3 EPs into an album but now me are in the 4th!

9 minutes ago, teenagecraze said:

i was expecting all new songs but well, i dont understand her release strategy, at first it was going to be 3 EPs into an album but now me are in the 4th!

Isn't this her third EP tho? After Bolt In The Blue and Junk of the Heart? I don't get it too tho, she's released the first song of this EP almost a year ago and has been away for six months now.

teenagecraze
1 hour ago, pavi said:

Isn't this her third EP tho? After Bolt In The Blue and Junk of the Heart? I don't get it too tho, she's released the first song of this EP almost a year ago and has been away for six months now.

welp i considered My Best - Single an EP haha my bad, I put all her songs into a My Best album thinking it was her last release

2 minutes ago, teenagecraze said:

welp i considered My Best - Single an EP haha my bad, I put all her songs into a My Best album thinking it was her last release

Well, easy mistake to make sense she used the 'let's add all previous single to this single on streaming platforrms'-strategy:priceless:

Do you have a special tracklist for that custom album with all her songs? Very curious!

teenagecraze
22 minutes ago, pavi said:

Well, easy mistake to make sense she used the 'let's add all previous single to this single on streaming platforrms'-strategy:priceless:

Do you have a special tracklist for that custom album with all her songs? Very curious!

hahaha she tried it.. and yes, i use this

97LXclY.jpg

It's out! New Mood is the best song by far imo, and the ep doesn't quite reach the heights her previous ones did