David Guetta f/ Bebe Rexha - "I'm Good (Blue)"

Supervillain

That drop is so disappointing, doesn't really fit the song imo. She's also really pushing those high vocals, they sound strained (or are mixed that way). Could've been a huge bop, now it's just a cute bop:michael:

Music Xclusive
15 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

What year is this? Their other collabs >>>

E04kJ50XEAY4ups.png

KeshasFansRose

This makes a nice closing track to my disc 2 of better mistakes :jamming:

BlackJesus
12 hours ago, KeshasFansRose said:

This makes a nice closing track to my disc 2 of better mistakes :jamming:

what do you have on disc 2?

KeshasFansRose
11 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

what do you have on disc 2?

Disc 2 order:

last hurrah 

Heaven sent 

10 minutes 

harder (Jax Jones)

call you mine 

say my name 

mama (demo)

sabotage (piano demo)

blue 

SchmoodRing
15 hours ago, KeshasFansRose said:

Disc 2 order:

Heaven sent 

10 minutes 

harder (Jax Jones)

call you mine 

say my name 

blue 

Heaven Sent needs to be released like asap that is a hit waiting to happen. Also she needs to link up and rebuild her exposure asap. If Blue was released by David it'd be a cute hit for her. Her being on a Jax Jones and Chainsmokers would help her secure both her home and European markets. 

Let's be real. Outside of her debut EP she's legitimately been a hit or miss. Which sucks because she actually has talent with singing and writing but once she broke through when it came to her own material I feel like she always sells herself shorts or the machine around her just doesn't give her 100. Like how do you have the same management as The Weeknd and underperform? She needs to get her ass out there and do hooks, DJ features and have a proper single out there that is promoted properly because no offense her new album was straight up mid tier.

Selfia

Omg I've been waiting years for this! I wonder if he just never got around to finishing it though... it feels like he didn't really know what to do with the drop. Hopefully they could rework it because this could totally be a summer post-pandemic anthem lol 

With a better drop this would serve easy global smash

E04kJ50XEAY4ups.png

Hobbes

The drop is horrific. How hard would it have been to have as synth playing the hook melody? I-

Mke1979
On 5/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, pavi said:

That drop is so disappointing, doesn't really fit the song imo. She's also really pushing those high vocals, they sound strained (or are mixed that way). Could've been a huge bop, now it's just a cute bop:michael:

I couldn’t agree more! I love the first “leak” I’ve heard on YouTube more! The drop ruins it but I’m getting use to it. See. I love her vocals in this song! I’m actually glad a high quality version has finally leaked. I still wonder if this is the original or still a demo. With a better drop, this can be a big hit. The sample of Eiffel 65’s Blue is used cleverly! They need to play on that more for the drop. 

This has potential to be good but this version just isn’t it.