• KingJay

• D.Va

• queenoftheclouds

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Um, anyway.

-

WHY ARE THESE NEW SONGS EATING :jonny4:

He said he’s going into the studio with her :skull: hope he’s honest

It's like I just single-handedly annihilated, you know, every rap bitch in the building :wanda:

I’m enjoying the old music the most. It’s just wild after all this time it’s finally on streaming. 

42 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Lyrics Queen :jonny5:

fractions is IT, these some of her best bars :jonny: 

whole city go up when a bitch touch down like them *****s in a huddle :jonny5:

Damn her verse on Seeing Green shows why she’s the best wow :jonny5:

Fractions is a whole ass bop

I love this but there's so much about it that's super random. What's the point in including a scrapped Pinkprint song? Why did she ONLY do BMUS, and not also Playtime is Over and Sucka Free? I hope she does, it would be cool to also have those on streaming and she can also throw extra tracks onto it like she did with this.

15 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

I love this but there's so much about it that's super random. What's the point in including a scrapped Pinkprint song? Why did she ONLY do BMUS, and not also Playtime is Over and Sucka Free? I hope she does, it would be cool to also have those on streaming and she can also throw extra tracks onto it like she did with this.

I can’t speak for why those tracks were added in particular- but releasing mixtapes like PIO & SF would take quite a bit of time, money & negotiation to clear samples for etc. Maybe she will one day. 

25 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

It’s the anniversary of BMUS.. and none of the tracks are throwaway Pinkprint songs? 

she has to get sample approvals for all the songs which she didn’t get for some of them for this one.

Damn the nostalgia :cries: 

this might be a great move to prepare for the new era

i've never been a diehard Nicki stan so I never listened to her mixtapes...this is fire :jonny5: if her other mixtapes are equally bopping I hope she releases those too!