Big Brother 23 | Live Feeds Discussion

On 6/15/2021 at 6:57 AM, Puttanesca said:

You're right! I was checking out the BB19 thread yesterday, and someone combined it with the Angelina Jolie one and said Cody vs. Christmas :ahh:

screaming! Do you have it? I used to frequent Sucks for my BB discussion and that provided more vicious attacks than funny memes :deadbanana4:

tumblr_osbocrCFdB1rrt01ro3_400.gif 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Price of Fame

• Kings.

• Poxy

20 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I'm rewatching BB15 for the first time since it aired & this season would've been so iconic if it wasn't tainted by the racism :rip: 

Elissa Jessie Helen Candice & Amanda really are those girls:heart:

I was screaming when Amanda told Aaryn she was racist & she tried denying she said anything problematic :bibliahh:can't wait until I get to her eviction episode to watch Julie eat her ass up

Right?!!? BB15 is SO good. Last summer I watched a Rise and Downfall of Amanda video that's like 2 hours long and to witness her go from queen bee then descent into BB madness by Elissa's simple EXISTENCE was great TV :toofunny3:

Michael196

these shameless b*tches are still trying to milk their asses :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

The thread is here: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/20045-big-brother-19-a-winner-is-crowned/

I can't remember the page but it's in the 100s I think. The way BB19 had 100 pages pre-season. The hype is dead now :deadbanana:

Nn I have too much time on my hands. I found a quote of it on pg. 245, can't trace the original. In my nostalgia trip, I found this hit gif:

giphy.gif 

Just now, Michael196 said:

these shameless b*tches are still trying to milk their asses :toofunny3:

The Janelle BB twitter stans rival pop music stans in terms of pure commitment to their faves. :deadbanana4:

bearman10
17 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

It's probably the only big brother season I didn't finish watching. And to think I stopped watching before Jury :rip: 

i stuck with it but quit the feeds, there was no point. truly tragic. 

Michael196
2 hours ago, Poxy said:

The Janelle BB twitter stans rival pop music stans in terms of pure commitment to their faves. :deadbanana4:

I witnessed that last year and couldn’t believe the amount of support and how hard they go for her, and the lashings on every single tweet the show’s account tweeted :toofunny3:

but it was tragic how the show didn’t reflect what’s actually happening on the feeds

Michael196

Twitter is speculating that Taran will be a houseguest this season, dince he haven’t tweeted in a week!

Would you be here fo it?

Edited by Michael196
Puttanesca
47 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Twitter is speculating that Taran will be a houseguest this season, dince he haven’t tweeted in a week!

Would you be here fo it?

omg no way :deadbanana: he's like a mini celeb in the BB world! I would be shocked to see him walk in, at least that's one less spot for a brainless jock.

mxoonlight
1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Would you be here fo it?

omg king, could you imagine :jonny4: 

Bad Decisions

I highly doubt Taran is on the show but that would be really cool if he is a HG! 

Edited by Bad Decisions
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity
6 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

who is Taran?

idk but Idk if i have time to watch this season :rip:

6 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

who is Taran?

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

idk but Idk if i have time to watch this season :rip:

He is a online commentator that does live feed updates and recaps of mostly big brother, but does other reality tv as well. He does exit interviews with houseguests after they’re evicted and does post show interviews as well. 

So my roommate got Paramount+ for free, and I saw that all the old seasons of Big Brother are on there.

I only started watching BB during season 11, is it worth it to watch the old seasons? There's just so many episodes :deadbanana:

• #FreeBritney Activist
38 minutes ago, Lille said:

So my roommate got Paramount+ for free, and I saw that all the old seasons of Big Brother are on there.

I only started watching BB during season 11, is it worth it to watch the old seasons? There's just so many episodes :deadbanana:

BB6, BB7, and BB10 are definitely worth the rewatch. Those are probably the trinity of BB seasons for a lot of fans. Every other season has their moments, but those three are consistently good throughout :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Lille said:

You NEED to watch BB6, I agree. It gave us SO many iconic moments. If you can only watch one, make it that one! Maggie is an underrated BB cult leader.

Lost In Paradise

We usually would've gotten a cast announcement at least today right? For some reason I thought it was always the Monday a week before premiere week.

dabunique
On 6/25/2021 at 3:23 PM, Poxy said:

she's da best!!!!!

MattyTacos

22 was so messy....but I rather struggle through that than season 19. 

10, 17, 6, and 15 were my favorite seasons. 15 is a mess but god it had so many iconic moments...

3 is pretty good/classic so I haven't finished it cause I know most of what happens, couldn't finish 19/21/22 and just never continued 11/13/18 for no particular reason lol. Maybe I'll do season 9 or those 3 while I wait for 23.

dabunique

i don't wanna see anyone who has a connection with a prior guest at all this season

and if they cast these newbie players, make dem watch 6, 7, and 10

when i hear new guests sayin how Derek is da goat it make me vomit