• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Price of Fame

• Kings.

• Poxy

• #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311

Last season was tragic. Probably even worst than BB15. At least we have the early blindsides of David & Nick, Elissa iconic HoH win and took out Aryan and all the fights (excluding racist one) in BB15. But 22? Only good moment was Day won veto and saved Kevin and Day won AFP. 

The moment I saw Ratcole & Hanukkah, I was like game over to the other female houseguests

Of course AFP female winners (Keesha, Nicole A & Janelle) were the first 3 evicted from the house :bibliahh::rip:

Desire

Last season left me traumatized but I'll still watch. Isn't this season supposed to be more POC heavy? So it should be better unless a twist appears and rigs it for the yts and we're back to the old ways :skull: 

mxoonlight
16 minutes ago, Desire said:

Last season left me traumatized but I'll still watch. Isn't this season supposed to be more POC heavy? So it should be better unless a twist appears and rigs it for the yts and we're back to the old ways :skull: 

Doubt they’ll stick to it, and if they do, it’ll just mean more white passing POC. I didn’t like Kassting but she was the lesser of the evils in the larger regime and as long as Grodner and Meehan have their hands on it, nothing fundamentally is changing.

They have the same scandals every ****ing cycle and no action is ever done because it’s easy ratings in a content lull for TV.

That being said, the first two weeks of pre-jury are usually harmless and mindless entertainment so I’ll watch and then promptly tune out once the racism or steamroll begins. Whichever comes first.

• 2 weeks later...

E328KqdXEAA_6mr?format=jpg&name=small

this promo image :rip: serving prehistoric to me, I feel like some dinosaurs could be on it

mxoonlight
34 minutes ago, Staryu said:

this promo image :rip: serving prehistoric to me, I feel like some dinosaurs could be on it

Finally showcasing how out-of-date their production is :clap3: 

The last few seasons have not been good especially the horrifically bad last season.. but lemme put my clown mask on and get excited for this new season :clownny:

QueenBLadyG

This may be the most diverse season ever. Ready for the mess. :duca:

Almodusa
16 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Ready for the mess.

tumblr_osbocrCFdB1rrt01ro3_400.gif

I could’ve sworn someone made a gif combining that with the Angelina Jolie one :deadbanana2:

Bethenny Frankel

I'm rooting for the POC and not the ugly white jocks, however, I'll pick the white jocks for my draft.

Puttanesca
13 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I could’ve sworn someone made a gif combining that with the Angelina Jolie one :deadbanana2:

You're right! I was checking out the BB19 thread yesterday, and someone combined it with the Angelina Jolie one and said Cody vs. Christmas :ahh:

Dula Peep
21 hours ago, Staryu said:

:skull: tragic

This season has a lot to live up to after the amazing season BBCAN9 was

Harmonizer

2 weeks away, so next week we should get the cast. Hopefully it isn't the same stereotypical cast we always get.

budgier

After last season I never want returnees again. I'm glad it's all newbies, and the promise of diversity is something. BBCAN9 was so good. Let's keep our hopes up!

mxoonlight

They are probably saving the BB and Love Island casts until next week

bearman10

this has got to be the least hyped season of BB ever. there's NO chatter online bout it. cracks me up. last season really did f us up 

Pink Whitney

I'm rewatching BB15 for the first time since it aired & this season would've been so iconic if it wasn't tainted by the racism :rip: 

Elissa Jessie Helen Candice & Amanda really are those girls:heart:

I was screaming when Amanda told Aaryn she was racist & she tried denying she said anything problematic :bibliahh:can't wait until I get to her eviction episode to watch Julie eat her ass up

• #FreeBritney Activist
KevinKDC
10 hours ago, bearman10 said:

this has got to be the least hyped season of BB ever. there's NO chatter online bout it. cracks me up. last season really did f us up 

It's probably the only big brother season I didn't finish watching. And to think I stopped watching before Jury :rip: 

Harmonizer

I know last season was a mess, but nothing can be worse than 19 :rip: