• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Price of Fame

• Kings.

• Poxy

Speaking of Jessica...thinking about these 2 ICONIC evictions this morning :jonny5: this is how you do it, ladies!

jack-michie-big-brother.jpg?quality=85&strip=all 

DibgLezVMAELqmY.jpg 

Price of Fame
12 minutes ago, Chris said:

Any slips from Kyland yet?

ac2dacdac5e2697bce51b0622f44c465.jpg

No, the most we've gotten is him in his underwear

kylandstare.thumb.gif.860b6b18d59e69ba81  

mxoonlight
38 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Speaking of Jessica...thinking about these 2 ICONIC evictions this morning :jonny5: this is how you do it, ladies!

jack-michie-big-brother.jpg?quality=85&strip=all 

ugh I almost want to rewatch the BB21 finale to see these losers with sobered expressions thinking they were about to have a good time :bibliahh: Chenbot really rewrote her source code for that one

33 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

ugh I almost want to rewatch the BB21 finale to see these losers with sobered expressions thinking they were about to have a good time :bibliahh: Chenbot really rewrote her source code for that one

Nnnn, Queen Kemi coming in with her own words, too. :dies: and Bella calling out Nick :toofunny3: I am happy we left that season in the PAST!

mxoonlight
3 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Nnnn, Queen Kemi coming in with her own words, too. :dies: and Bella calling out Nick :toofunny3: I am happy we left that season in the PAST!

I really hope they put her on Love Island US one day, if David of all people get a redemption she def needs one too :biblio: but YES, such a mess.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Poxy said:

This gif... I can HEAR it :jonny6:

giphy.gif 

The way I'll never be able to forget the sound of her scream. It's imprinted in my brain :skull:

34 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I really hope they put her on Love Island US one day, if David of all people get a redemption she def needs one too :biblio: but YES, such a mess.

I doubt she wants anything to do with reality tv (for now at least) I’m certain BB21 left a bad taste in her mouth. If she were to come back to reality tv, she needs to go on The Challenge and excel. BB rookies do so well on their during their first/first few seasons.

Edited by Kings.
mxoonlight
Just now, Kings. said:

I doubt she wants anything to do with reality tv (for now at least) I’m certain BB21 left a bad taste in her mouth.

She likes reality TV, just not Big Brother gdlkjgdkjl. She's constantly live tweeting Love Island/does a podcast with Successica. I think she could be convinced. :foxaylove2:

POTATOPOP
16 hours ago, Kings. said:

He really said she’s late and she’s tired 😭

LMAOOOOOOO

Héloïse

It makes me so mad that she can't really say anything to him directly because it's a game and she has to put up a good face. He's disgusting :biblio:

mxoonlight
7 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

It makes me so mad that she can't really say anything to him directly because it's a game and she has to put up a good face. He's disgusting :biblio:

:biblio: 

22 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Glad he's OUT this week.

33 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Big D and Frenchie’s ghost 

The PTSD this song gave me

Tom Vercetti

Tiff wanting to bring Ky to F2 is a huge mistake considering atm he would get dx, xavier, df, azah, and sarah's votes over her at the very least. Ofc, things can change later and perhaps claire's campaigning could have some impact but rn he's def the biggest jury threat.