Big Brother 23 | Live Feeds Discussion

Harmonizer

The live move in was an absolute MESS last time.

Let's not forget that the first HOH was completely rigged against the women. Also I'm getting PTSD about last season as a whole.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Price of Fame

• Kings.

• Poxy

Bethenny Frankel

this season can't be worse than the last...right? :rip:

Harmonizer
5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

this season can't be worse than the last...right? :rip:

I am actually really excited to see what the cast looks like without Robyn Kass casting for the show.

Marvin

There’s no way this season can be worse than last year, so I’ll give it a chance

dabunique

another season ...

hopefully we get everything dat @Michael196has demanded

i'm an OG, been watching this season 1

Staryu

Houseguests are in for a high-stakes summer full of Big Risks and Big Rewards, where one wrong gamble could cost them everything.

from the cbs press release 

Pelvic Thrust
13 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Houseguests are in for a high-stakes summer full of Big Risks and Big Rewards, where one wrong gamble could cost them everything.

from the cbs press release 

Sounds like a messy twist already.

Will be tuning in though. :nicole2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch

Here it goes again... I hate this show and keeps getting worse but I keep

watching :skull:

Hooligan

I’ll save my opinion until the cast is revealed.

:heart2:

disney+

My first and favorite season is BB16. But I’m slowly watching BB9 on paramount plus to hold me over til the 2021 season and omg why is this season so hated amongst BB fans? I’m loving it so far, it’s messy as hell :dies: 

58 minutes ago, disney+ said:

My first and favorite season is BB16. But I’m slowly watching BB9 on paramount plus to hold me over til the 2021 season and omg why is this season so hated amongst BB fans? I’m loving it so far, it’s messy as hell :dies: 

I don’t know why it was hated. The Live feeds were MESSY every night. I loved it. But I don’t remember it having much game play. 

Michael196
4 hours ago, disney+ said:

16 :toofunny2:

watch 6 and 14 and we'll see how that'll change

Bethenny Frankel
4 hours ago, disney+ said:

Watch 10, aka the best season 

disney+
3 hours ago, Mohzy said:

I don’t know why it was hated. The Live feeds were MESSY every night. I loved it. But I don’t remember it having much game play. 

I’m jealous. I missed OUT!

14 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

16 :toofunny2:

watch 6 and 14 and we'll see how that'll change

I just finished season 6. I was scared to watch season 14 but now that’ll be my next binge in a few weeks lol thank you!

disney+
2 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Watch 10, aka the best season 

I watched it and had no idea older houseguests could bring so much drama lol Renny should’ve been on the most recent all stars season & jerry too, if he’s still with us :toofunny2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311
On 5/14/2021 at 8:34 PM, Harmonizer said:

I am actually really excited to see what the cast looks like without Robyn Kass casting for the show.

Grodbeast and CBS still here. Without them Kass gave us the amazing BBCan cast. Maybe she wasn’t the MAIN problem with the casting

• 2 weeks later...
Staryu

https://twitter.com/sharontharp/status/1399915059720167426?s=21

mess

TaggedGalaxy

I will never have faith in this show as long as Grodhog is still in charge 

SitarHero

Can they put this on Paramount Plus so I can watch live this time....

Harmonizer
On 5/22/2021 at 12:08 AM, disney+ said:

I don't hate BB9 as much as other people, definitely a bottom tier season. However, that season doesn't sit well with me because of BLATANT riggage in the final 4 HOH completely screwing someone over and us ending up with an awful winner :rip:

On 5/14/2021 at 7:34 AM, Harmonizer said:

thank god. she really lost her touch, nobody wants people with internet followings, we want real people with loud and different personalities.