Jump to content

Big Brother 23 | Live Feeds Discussion


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Christian was hot before he had that mop on his head :WAP:

 

wYk6VbU.jpg

 

BitPzbm.jpg

Definitely way better before! The first picture is serving twink Cody

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mxoonlight

    465

  • Price of Fame

    380

  • Kings.

    336

  • Poxy

    329

Bethenny Frankel
1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I am embarrassed Frenchie and I are from the same state.

giphy.gif

he probably drank the same water crazy country girl danielle murphee drank

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, Kings. said:

 

:bibliahh: you knew the tia!

-

WE LOVE GOOD NEWS :clap3:So it’s looking like Mr. Champagne is the target! :fan:

 

This is bad for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Not if he wins tmorrow

NAUR

 

giphy.gif

 

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Him, Tiffany or Kyland will win America's Favorite Houseguest 

giphy.gif

No doubt they’re gonna be top 3

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kings. said:

NAUR

 

giphy.gif

 

No doubt they’re gonna be top 3

When Kyland and Xavier both start OnlyFans accounts after the show and give us a video of them "working out"

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Tiffany is going to win but I can't wait to see her gameplay progress this season. Her and Claire are literally the BB version of Dominic and Wendell and I love that for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

I don't think Tiffany is going to win but I can't wait to see her gameplay progress this season. Her and Claire are literally the BB version of Dominic and Wendell and I love that for them.

 

I think Tiffany is gonna get exposed at some point for having an alliance with pretty much the entire house lol

Edited by Shy Boy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shy Boy said:

 

I think Tiffany is gonna get exposed at some point for having an alliance with pretty much the entire house lol

I agree, I can see someone like SB or X taking a shot at her and Claire around F7/6. I do think whichever one of them survives being targeted will go deep though, probably even F2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I obviously hope I'm wrong but Tiffany screams early-mid juror and I think she's doing too much, too fast without any sort of subtlety. Plus, Her/Claire are in so many deals and such an obvious duo that it'd be a miracle if they don't end up on the block together at some point. 

 

She's winning either the game or AFP though, imo. one of the two

Edited by Price of Fame
Link to post
Share on other sites

like..literally half the house has come into the room to give Tiffany/Claire info completely unprovoked and Tiffany is casually/jokingly dropping secret alliance names  :deadbanana4: i can't imagine that sort of hold being kept up all season 

 

Spoiler

it'd be really boring too :cm:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

like..literally half the house has come into the room to give Tiffany/Claire info completely unprovoked and Tiffany is casually/jokingly dropping secret alliance names  :deadbanana4: i can't imagine that sort of hold being kept up all season 

 

  Hide contents

it'd be really boring too :cm:

 

I would love to see them run the entire season. I feel like we haven't seen a woman puppetmaster type of player since BB17 Vanessa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

I would love to see them run the entire season. I feel like we haven't seen a woman puppetmaster type of player since BB17 Vanessa. 

Let's hope Tiffany doesn't get the win swiped from her by someone as lame as Steve

Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Price of Fame said:

I just saw that Derek X took over #1 on Jokers from Tiffany

 

giphy.gif  

her thriller era is over. Derek X Purple Rain era has arrived

 

giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...