Jump to content

Ava Max - "EveryTime I Cry"


Shoful
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SchmoodRing

    67

  • Totami Legend

    186

  • Shoful

    57

  • Septaluna

    54

The video is garbage and the song aged like milk. She has been working on so much material with so many great people since H&H came out, why is she serving this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, FAN said:

The video is garbage and the song aged like milk. She has been working on so much material with so many great people since H&H came out, why is she serving this?

she hates us

9Cy43rS.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 3:19 AM, Totami Legend said:

He said that Dr. Luke is behind Dua's success / Don't Start Now *allegedly*

z7xULU1.gif

SPILL! 

 

I totally think he had input on Levitating, Sarah Hudson LOVES him and it sounds very luke.....I could see him having NOT worked on the music though, but helping her become a star. And if it works, he gets to work more with her or something. OMG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 7/23/2021 at 7:58 AM, Vicki said:

Premiering!

Sorely missing a dance sequence... pains me to see none. But I guess they didn't think investing time/money into choreography was worth it. Promo single teas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Sorely missing a dance sequence... pains me to see none. But I guess they didn't think investing time/money into choreography was worth it. Promo single teas. 

I mean that's literally what this was suppose to be, just a promo single

 

But wait a minute it's basically the end of July where is this announcement and damn deluxe edition?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I mean that's literally what this was suppose to be, just a promo single

 

But wait a minute it's basically the end of July where is this announcement and damn deluxe edition?

THANK YOU! Where the hell is this deluxe ep thing. There’s like 5 days left

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Shoful said:

THANK YOU! Where the hell is this deluxe ep thing. There’s like 5 days left

I'm so confused 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, SchmoodRing said:

I'm so confused 

 

On 7/27/2021 at 6:45 AM, Shoful said:

THANK YOU! Where the hell is this deluxe ep thing. There’s like 5 days left

I'm assuming she will just surprise drop it in 2 days or make an announcement on the 30th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

 

I'm assuming she will just surprise drop it in 2 days or make an announcement on the 30th.

Wow when she said Late July she literally meant the last weekday of July :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
31 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wow when she said Late July she literally meant the last weekday of July :deadbanana:

I expect an announce in the next hours, she’s clearly dropping this Friday :hippo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Totami Legend said:

I expect an announce in the next hours, she’s clearly dropping this Friday :hippo:

Wooooo! You’ve got me excited again! :johnald: I’m ready to dance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wooooo! You’ve got me excited again! :johnald: I’m ready to dance

I’m actually dumb with no clue but yeeee let’s hype this upcoming mess :johnald:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I’m actually dumb with no clue but yeeee let’s hype this upcoming mess :johnald:

Watch it be an EIC video mess where we wait two months :johnald:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was the deluxe thread deleted? I can’t find it anymore. Are we really sure it’s coming on friday or it’s in fact coming late August ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, FAN said:

I’m confused - is the deluxe coming or not? Why is stanning Ava always a losing game

 

mgXuXEQ.gif

Our trusted insider said it’s a standalone EP rather than a complete deluxe re-release with H&H. It’s coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Our trusted insider said it’s a standalone EP rather than a complete deluxe re-release with H&H. It’s coming.

Which insider? Link me :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Was the deluxe thread deleted? I can’t find it anymore. Are we really sure it’s coming on friday or it’s in fact coming late August ???

We know there’s an EP coming and an announcement at the end of July.

 

We don’t know WHEN she’s going to drop it tho :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, FAN said:

Which insider? Link me :heart:

His messages are in the previous page sis, it’s King passle. Used to share infos with us but someone decided to thread ban him for the Dua tea :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Not Open Arms coming out of the coffin to snatch its biggest streaming day :rip:

 

When they merge H&H + EP + collabs for a real Expanded Ultra Max Edition before the Grammys :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...