Jump to content

Ava Max - "EveryTime I Cry"


Shoful
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Plague said:

The thing is if they let out that chorus in the middle of that 1st verse and if she wrote an actual bridge, with repeated drop after 1st chorus it would still be ~3min...

Hmm 🤔

 

Yeah the breakdown should've been in every post chorus drop. Someone needs to make an edit of that. Using the chorus as your bridge is nothing new. A bit of a cop out but it's better than no bridge and no final chorus which she switched up a little by meshing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SchmoodRing

    67

  • Totami Legend

    186

  • Shoful

    57

  • Septaluna

    54

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Hmm 🤔

 

Yeah the breakdown should've been in every post chorus drop. Someone needs to make an edit of that. Using the chorus as your bridge is nothing new. A bit of a cop out but it's better than no bridge and no final chorus which she switched up a little by meshing it.

I will try and make and edit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Hmm 🤔

 

Yeah the breakdown should've been in every post chorus drop. Someone needs to make an edit of that. Using the chorus as your bridge is nothing new. A bit of a cop out but it's better than no bridge and no final chorus which she switched up a little by meshing it.

In this case it comes off as lazy. I mean look at that chorus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The chorus is so catchy. The song really slaps. It feels a lot more like MH&MH than it does to her album though so I find it annoying they’re just racking extra songs on to the album for streams. 
 

Do we know if a video or radio release is coming?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mlaredoperez said:

I will try and make and edit

You're doing the Lorde's work 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, FAN said:

The chorus is so catchy. The song really slaps. It feels a lot more like MH&MH than it does to her album though so I find it annoying they’re just racking extra songs on to the album for streams. 
 

Do we know if a video or radio release is coming?

Yeah MHMH and this clearly are for a new record. They sonically don't go with her debut. They both better be included in her sophomore album though 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Pride Month saved and for what

3sSqbjN.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m actually really glad they didn’t repeat the drop. It would make the song really repetitive 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I’m actually really glad they didn’t repeat the drop. It would make the song really repetitive 

I agree, the anticipation for it is what keeps me listening

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I love her and she's constantly impressed me with everything she's ever released. She is the best pure pop girl out there atm. HOWEVER, this is easily the most uninteresting thing she's ever released. The production is empty, the chorus is weak and the breakdown is literally nothing special at all, there's nothing really to it, since the snippet I've never understood why everyone's been raving about it. It's still an alright song and a cute bop but she can do way way better.

Edited by Jukebox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She has an album ready but doesn’t want to release it :skull: 

 

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

We have to unstable tbh, what the hell :rip:

 

In all seriousness, I think her label is not letting her release it because she can’t tour yet. 

She can't tour and she can't do international promo either. The moment it's possible, she will have a private jet taking her everywhere. She probably considers that the official start of the new era. We'll get singles until then.

 

And it's not just the label. I'm sure Ava wants to actually make money too.

Edited by Passle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Passle said:

 

She can't tour and she can't do international promo either. The moment it's possible, she will have a private jet taking her everywhere. She probably considers that the official start of the new era. We'll get singles until then.

Why exactly haven’t they announced a tour though? Tours keep getting announced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Passle said:

 

She can't tour and she can't do international promo either. The moment it's possible, she will have a private jet taking her everywhere. She probably considers that the official start of the new era. We'll get singles until then.

Can you tell us when the next single is coming or something, I really refuse to wait 7 months again… It’s exhausting knowing she has so many songs ready for release. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FAN said:

Why exactly haven’t they announced a tour though? Tours keep getting announced.

I expected it to be announced yesterday. It is happening. An unapologetic pure pop experience with sets, dancers and pyrotechnics. It's what will be pay off everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Passle said:

I expected it to be announced yesterday. It is happening. An unapologetic pure pop experience with sets, dancers and pyrotechnics. It's what will be pay off everything.

Omg :eek: :eek: are they just focusing on Europe or will she come to Canada too? Please say there’s a Vancouver date :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Can you tell us when the next single is coming or something, I really refuse to wait 7 months again… It’s exhausting knowing she has so many songs ready for release. 

Unsure. This is the focus track for the next 2 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tour would be fun, maybe she just means the tour marks the end of the era or something idk

Would like to know when the next single is coming though because we've waiiitteeedd

Is she going to go ahead with monthly releases like she said she wanted to in that interview, I damn hope so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Passle said:

Unsure. This is the focus track for the next 2 months.

Interesting.

 

Were you banned from sending messages or did you block me? :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...