• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SchmoodRing

• FAN

• Supervillain

americanlife

maybe it can be a cute hit in the EU. MHAMH >>>>>>

A bop but the chorus is lacking a bit to really go off. Still, Ava is securing her title as bop queen :clap3:

HandsToMyself

How could they only put the drop ONCE in the whole song. It should’ve come after the first and third chorus’ too I’m MAD. The drop appearing only once made this a 7/10 instead of a 10/10 smh

• #FreeBritney Activist
IAmJustAKnee
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

the breakdown after the 2nd chorus should’ve been repeated throughout :pancake:

9 hours ago, V$. said:

Wheres the extendend version? :WAP:

Ava Queen plsss

8 hours ago, Shoful said:

I predict a remix that does this part justice. The song is still a slay but if that break appeared more it would be EVEN BETTER

She should definitely release the extended remix when this song finally enters the Hot 100 in September :WAP:

Also a furries video sounds like viralty genius! If only this helped So Am I get a Bubbling Under entry:

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
SimpleKindofLife

Just realized that this song reminds me of this bop just a little bit

• #FreeBritney Activist

Okay after a few plays, I'm starting to get into it more :jamming:

Still, I wish it went a littler harder. An extended drop that was amped up with some extra embellishments at the end would've taken this to the next level :celestial5:

I really thought she would keep fighting for another smash hit but I see she's settled with being the new Europop gays-only girl.

collin
5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I really thought she would keep fighting for another smash hit but I see she's settled with being the new Europop gays-only girl.

I think that she is waiting because it seems clear she has smashes tucked away.

ninasayers

i've already listened to it 68 times :katie2:

Beatfreak

From the teaser I was expecting the drop to be heavier or at least appear throughout the song

still like it tho

SmashingMiley

My first thought is that the instrumental kind of lacks a punch. It has a rather chill vibe compared to her other singles which are often explosive.

Nevertheless, issa bop and im on repeat :jamming: and am i the only one who thinks the pre-chorus is really heavenly? Like they could incorporate sicker beats and make it the chorus instead and the song will bop even more :katie2:the chorus here sounds a little basic to me

kayliah

Its nice but i dont know how she flopped with My head and my heart. It was and is still a banger of a song. No clue how it was not no 1 worldwide.

sophiepia
Just now, kayliah said:

Its nice but i dont know how she flopped with My head and my heart. It was and is still a banger of a song. No clue how it was not no 1 worldwide.

She took forever to release the music video. 

SchmoodRing
11 hours ago, Plague said:

The structure of the song is messy.

In the middle of the first verse there's copy of the chorus with the extra lyrics that drags the build up and it makes it long and boring. 1st verse should have been the same structure like the 2nd verse.

Then after that long build up in the first verse you get the chorus that again building up to nothing and just goes into the second verse. Like, what's up with the producers these days? Also ffs use the crash to separate the parts of the songs...

Also I wish she added some other line instead of that last "little bit stronger" to break the monotony of it.

This had great potential but they messed it up.

Blame streaming for ruining basic song structure to fit under 3 minutes. 

GardenPanty

Love this! Hopefully it'll smash. I wasn't expecting K&Q or MH&MH to make any noise but here we are

Plague
7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Blame streaming for ruining basic song structure to fit under 3 minutes. 

The thing is if they let out that chorus in the middle of that 1st verse and if she wrote an actual bridge, with repeated drop after 1st chorus it would still be ~3min...