Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SchmoodRing

• FAN

• Supervillain

QueenofCopyPaste

BRINGING EURODANCE TO THE FOREFRONT AGAIN

Supervillain

This sounds immaculate. It’s also a departure from the H&H sound, love to hear she’s switching it up :duca: 

FallingFromCloud9

Cannot wait for this I am loving her music! 

MusicTalker

Wow I'm living for that snippet :jonny5: My Head & My Heart should've smashed way harder

SchmoodRing
8 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Is this gonna be a single from a new album or she is doing a re-release.. or nothing? lol

We still haven't gotten confirmation yet it's annoying

7 hours ago, Passle said:

No. This is (based on the writers) the slightly delayed promo single that will tide fans over a few months and is for a few sync opportunities. It could get boosted into a full single if it becomes popular but there at least three more high profile singles lined up that they would want to invest marketing push into. One of those is a track that uses the Stuart Price remix of Hung Up.

Is this the one done by that David producer guy? And the other two are the Abba sample and their Cher esque one.

7 hours ago, Passle said:

I would assume so, as it would have been a nightmare just to get the sample rights. I can't see it not being released, but it could be saved as an album cut.

Not with it sounding like her next big hit single, it better not be just an album cut.

7 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

not liking the sound of this one :doc: Rina's Chromatica reject single was enough without Ava doing one too

Ava getting her own Rain On Me,

Lucid and Sacrifice if anything.

smartalek22

This is honestly a bop that has me floored, AM2 is my favourite era already I feel like this is coming Friday :duca:

I wonder which ones were leftover from the deluxe because I think releasing them as promo singles would be better because it'd get more attention, Ava's album drop didn't create the buzz that the promo singles do :foxaylove3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
Posted (edited)

THAT SNIPPET

Fast your sealtbelt Avatars we're in for a ride
ZvP7Tql.gif

Edited by Totami Legend
Septaluna

She chose chaos :jonny5: Even though it is a placeholder it feel like this is gonna be bigger than Kings and Queens :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
7 minutes ago, Septaluna said:

She chose chaos :jonny5: Even though it is a placeholder it feel like this is gonna be bigger than Kings and Queens :duca:

I'm not mad actually, she's keeping us fed for the months to come. Album 2 can wait.
LADS I FOUND MY OLD GORILLAZ FANFICTION | Gorillaz Amino

goldstargay

OMG i'm starting to stan her she is bringing the bops!!

Septaluna
4 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I'm not mad actually, she's keeping us fed for the months to come. Album 2 can wait.
LADS I FOUND MY OLD GORILLAZ FANFICTION | Gorillaz Amino

exactly! she can give me 4 songs more till i crave for album, so go ahead girl!

revivval

Her debut was massive for me and everywehre else now she is coming again i am so excited ffff

NumbFentyStan

Always excited for more Ava bops :duca: