Jump to content

LAUREL - 'Limbo Cherry'


RideOrDie
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, original_lifeline said:

serve us another SDF queen 

She serves consistent quality, but it's hard to reach excellence all the time. SDF is a career defining tune

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish she can comeback to her debut I’m not feeling what’s she is releasing lately it’s so good but I want her to comeback to the sound she start with 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She’s been releasing her best work so I’m excited for this. Wish it was a full album though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

QM00q6LR1co.jpg?size=354x295&quality=96& track lengths and the tracklist!

why 5 tracks :(

 

Anyways Let Go is absolutely amazing. Demolishes Youre The One and some tracks off of Petrol Bloom :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

QM00q6LR1co.jpg?size=354x295&quality=96& track lengths and the tracklist!

Excited! Let Go is her only dud since Petrol Bloom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

let go is cute. reminds me of her debut album a bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lover. said:

Excited! Let Go is her only dud since Petrol Bloom. 

it kinda grew on me. give it a shot, when you'll have a specific mood for this :coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, original_lifeline said:

it kinda grew on me. give it a shot, when you'll have a specific mood for this :coffee2:

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate it, but after You’re The One and her saying that “ISSA BOP” it wasn’t what I was expecting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, lover. said:

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate it, but after You’re The One and her saying that “ISSA BOP” it wasn’t what I was expecting. 

yup, that was kinda incorrect description from her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let Go is SO GOOD :WAP: Obviously not her strongest but it's such a nice chill vibe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

0w3EvsGrYzU.jpg?size=1080x1078&quality=9

I'm a photoshop loser, but still wanted to do something similar to the Petrol Bloom artwork:biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, original_lifeline said:
  Hide contents

0w3EvsGrYzU.jpg?size=1080x1078&quality=9

I'm a photoshop loser, but still wanted to do something similar to the Petrol Bloom artwork:biblio:

This is ****ing incredible I- 

 

Can’t wait to hear this tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, lover. said:

This is ****ing incredible I- 

 

Can’t wait to hear this tomorrow. 

thank you!
Though, I'm kinda worried about it being released tmrw, as Laurel posted '5 DAYS UNTIL LIMBO CHERRY !!!! 🍒 🍒🍒 R U READY???? Pre save in my bio'  today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, original_lifeline said:

thank you!
Though, I'm kinda worried about it being released tmrw, as Laurel posted '5 DAYS UNTIL LIMBO CHERRY !!!! 🍒 🍒🍒 R U READY???? Pre save in my bio'  today

I saw that :gaycat6:

 

The pre-save link says the 18th so we’ll see :priceless:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

it's not on NZ spotify :gaycat6:

She’s such a ****ing mess :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Yeah I forgot to say this has been delayed to next week, 23rd I think 

:bibliahh::rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...