Billboard: Bey & Ari Next To Get 3 #1s on 1 Album

aesthetic bih

Beyonce sounds possible if she makes a joint album with Adele ala Jay Z & Kanye. Ariana is possible too since she is at her peak

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildAmerican

• ThirdWardBey

• Isaiah

• LosingHimWasBlue

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedor

For that to happen Beyonce would have to release 3 singles off an album. :rip:

brokee

i could see Ariana but not Beyoncé also i feel like Rihanna too, if she going to release an album 

Archetype

Beyoncé?  Love ha but she hasn’t managed to score a #1 single from her own albums in what feels like an eternity.  

Ariana and Abel are probably the only people who can pull this off in 2021 and beyond.

Planet Mars

Beyoncé?

On what planet does Billboard live on? :rip:

CristianGarcia

Cardi B and Rihanna would’ve been the realistic answer 

Santhosh

The perfect set up !!!!

Bey is fking legend she doesn't need #1s to prove herself 

I can't see ari getting them too cause she barely keeping the era alive ... atleast she still pushes song to the radio unless like Lazy Gaga

duybeeGAshantiGA

Bey? Gorl

Ariana tho she can do it with EASE if she wants, but it takes 3 singles before the album release tho, that's sth she never does tho. She only releases 2 singles max before an album.

07tandu

I doubt it for Beyonce as she has come at that point her career where she barely promotes and pushes her album for that to happen. She could definitely achieve a #1 but three is a bit much.

IBeMe

Beyonce could 100% secure at least 1 #1 single off of her next album with a big push and radio deal but Bey hasn't been playing the singles game in AGES and I dont think she will. Though it would be smart for her to consider doing it for her next era. Every artist benefits from having a couple smash hits every few years to carry their entire brand and give them even more longevity. Bey's next album will obviously do well overall but she would benefit immensely from at least making sure that one or two of the songs become big hits. 

Mariano
6 hours ago, lgor said:

i don’t see either of these happening :rip: they should’ve named cardi and adele

By the time Adele releases 3 singles, her album will have sold 5-6M in the USA nn, it’s not happening.

Naming Bey and Ari makes no sense. Anything can happen, but why Bey? :rip: Even if it happens it will be unprecedented and still doesn’t make the prediction logical.  Let alone that she hardly even tries.

Ratviolo

No shade but.. Beyoncé? It's not realistic :rip:

Ari could pull it off though, Cardi as well

ariananext

Billboard always says dumb ****, they said Demi's lead was gonna be her first #1 :rip: by the way I don't see it for Ariana unless she stops playing with her dogs and decided to do a full blown era - which is.. not likely

GreatestLoveofAll

I dont know about Beyonce. She was always one off back in the heyday and now at 40 and without a solid radio presecen for a decade now... they would have to be EPIC moments and massive collabs. I wont know her out yet cause it's Bey but the politics are against her as the oldest woman to even land 3+ #1s of an album was like Katy Perry at 27 I believe.

Cardi B can 100% do it this era but overall I think that the days of claiming original back to back #1's is over due to just how long you'd have to push that era and how streaming works- which contradicts each other. Unless you got a lit remix you aint doing that these days.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

Do they know Bey hasn’t got a #1 by herself since like 2009 ? :bibliahh:

LustSpell
Posted (edited)

Ari will not if she doesn't get off her ass and actually care about the album she dropped

Edited by LustSpell
Summer Boy

Beyoncé? :rip: 

Ariana definitely could, also Cardi. :clap3:

kissmemore

Bey no

Ariana: maybe she could if her team played the card right

Bayouboy
8 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Do they know Bey hasn’t got a #1 by herself since like 2009 ? :bibliahh:

You fave couldn’t achieve the same thing 2 years later...

Triton

Beyoncé! Ha remix droplet era is upon us. Perfect Duet, Savage and her Adele collab will all be in her next album. 

Sam Smith is shaking. 

Triton

Realistically , yeah it’s Cardi with WAP, Up and one more single. 

UnusualBoy

Bey? They dream a lot, even Ariana only had 1 with Positions and that's considering 34+35 was pushed hard to go #1 but she was more chances.

luckythisway

The way Bey’s PR team sends checks to mention her in every single music related publication to ever exist :dies: