Bigger icon in the UK: Britney Spears or Lady Gaga

Who is it?  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

americanshameless
21 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

In the UK? I don’t think so. :heart2:

And Gaga sold BTW for 99 cents in the US and it still didn’t get anywhere near a Diamond certification. Mind telling us why? :sherlock:

I guess that’s also why she hasn’t had a solo multi-platinum album in the US since. :heart:

OT: Britney by far :clap3: 

21 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Artrave tickets were given away free and sold for 13 pounds. 

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• biblicalmonster

• perfillusion

• americanshameless

• Mystic Boy

Jay07
15 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

The Army talking about canceled tours, then using receipts from Britney's traveling Vegas show including festivals :rip: , but sneakily sweeping under the rug the fact that Domination was scrapped in its entirety due to catastrophic sales  :ahh: 

You can't condemn Britney fans for laughing about Gaga's health problems and then use Domination as a drag. Have some decency.

americanshameless

Not miss @perfillusion GATHERED by her own :deadbanana2: Das embarrassinggg

OT: I’m glad we all rightfully settled on Britney :supaspaz:

Fnooky
4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You can't condemn Britney fans for laughing about Gaga's health problems and then use Domination as a drag. Have some decency.

:shakeno:

Tistotal

I didn't remember Britney Jean debuting #34 and then Glory #2 :jonny2:

also POM tour in Europe :clap3: her iconic legend status of course

Jay07
3 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

I don't care if you guys go on back and forth with these numbers for weeks but I'm really sensitive about using mental health issues as a drag. Sales was not what caused Domination to be cancelled.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Eternium
1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

So desperate and miserable to the point of dragging Gaga health issues, as if she wouldn't be booking countless more dates :toofunny3:

Especially since she was going to perform at the Wembley stadium for CHROMATICA, a stadium Britney Spears will never book :toofunny2:

The nerve to come for Gaga touring power in favor or Spears  :rip:

The same girl trying to come for an Army member for “hiding behind illness” in the Taylor Swift vs. Britney thread is now trying to do it in this one. The hypocrisy :ahh: 

40 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

One singular unsold and delayed date will show him :deadbanana4:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

36 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Britney sold 10 albums for the price of one during club sales :heart2: Her album sales very very inflated at the time which is why her last two albums failed to scan Silver in the UK :heart: 

No, she didn’t. Albums cost significantly more during Britney’s heyday and she was signed to an indie label, not Sony. She never got the benefit of selling for 99 cents nor using the free gift scheme through club sales. Her albums were more expensive than current ones today :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

A Little Monster with decency and common sense? You’re one in a million, sis :heart2: 

Virtual_Insanity
29 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

The Army talking about canceled tours, then using receipts from Britney's traveling Vegas show including festivals :rip: , but sneakily sweeping under the rug the fact that Domination was scrapped in its entirety due to catastrophic sales  :ahh: 

5RJ7Pps.jpg

MW6IruC.jpg

ZhLl1Yv.jpg

americanshameless
1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

5RJ7Pps.jpg

MW6IruC.jpg

ZhLl1Yv.jpg

Oh my god

:hoetenks:

biblicalmonster
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

5RJ7Pps.jpg

MW6IruC.jpg

ZhLl1Yv.jpg

The ArtRave was 100% sold out in the UK and made more money than Piece of Me Tour despite the price for tickets skyrocketing. Keep your receipts from urban blogs for you. :fan:

Edited by biblicalmonster
éclat
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

5RJ7Pps.jpg

MW6IruC.jpg

ZhLl1Yv.jpg

"and the fact she recently toured Britain"

Edited by éclat
éclat
46 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Artrave tickets were given away free and sold for 13 pounds. 

It happens to everyone :michael:

Virtual_Insanity
9 minutes ago, biblicalmonster said:

The ArtRave was 100% sold out in the UK and made more money than Piece of Me Tour despite the price for tickets skyrocketing. Keep your receipts from urban blogs for you. :fan:

LOL it may have been sold out according to the box office which obviously have no idea what ticket prices were or the fact that people were handed free tickets. So while it may have been full, there were specific reasons for it, and it is not something to really boast about when you have to sell tickets for 13 pounds. 

Almost Home
4 minutes ago, éclat said:

It happens to everyone :michael:

If you read the OTR II thread you’d see the OP lied and only a few people got a free VIP upgrade not free tickets. 

naval23
46 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Stats are not everything, although it looks like they are in Britney's favor indeed. :clap3:

Britney Spears is simply a bigger name than Lady Gaga will ever be.

lPFIDDU.gif

Congrats to her! Stats are enough for me, a vote is a bonus! 

lPFIDDU.gif

biblicalmonster
1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

LOL it may have been sold out according to the box office which obviously have no idea what ticket prices were or the fact that people were handed free tickets. So while it may have been full, there were specific reasons for it, and it is not something to really boast about when you have to sell tickets for 13 pounds. 

Okay... still made more money than any 10s Britney tour in the UK. :clap:

perfillusion
36 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

30 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I don't care if you guys go on back and forth with these numbers for weeks but I'm really sensitive about using mental health issues as a drag. Sales was not what caused Domination to be cancelled.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/22/britney-spears-may-have-called-off-vegas-residency-over-soft-ticket-sales/

éclat
13 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

If you read the OTR II thread you’d see the OP lied and only a few people got a free VIP upgrade not free tickets. 

I'm sure a **** stirring hive like yourself would never lie to make Beyonce look good.

Almost Home
Just now, éclat said:

I'm sure a **** stirring hive like yourself would never lie to make Beyonce look good.

:heart:

perfillusion

Who even talked about her health? Domination was scrapped because no one bought tickets, not because of her heath. The reason given by her team was her dad's health :rip: not even her own. Stop going off topic.

éclat
10 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

:heart:

Hmmm anyway 

tenor.gif   

Witnessuss

Britney is the only correct answer. :clap3:

Jeremiah
6 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Britney literally collab with the biggest female artists in UK "Madonna" and "Rihanna". And flopped both times. :skull:

It not Gaga fault that she can write a song that can work with an actor, while Britney team just randomly throw features on Britney songs from Iggy to Madonna in hope of desperate hit and they always end up backfiring.

Me Against the Music was a #2 hit, and S&M peaked at #3 :skull: Britney is not credited on the latter tho, probably because of OCC rules. In fact, Britney is one of the MPG with least collabs, which don't even turn out into her biggest hits, except for S&S. How brave of you to call Britney desperate for collabs, when Gaga's last three #1s are all collabs :skull:

zoldyck
14 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

In fact, Britney is one of the MPG with least collabs,which don't even turn out into her biggest hits, except for S&S. How brave of you to call Britney desperate for collabs, when Gaga's last three #1s are all collabs :skull:

That is exactly what is said, Britney do collabrations too, and they just flopped.

Britney last 3 singles:

Slumber Party ft tinashe

Oohh ft G eazy

Prerty girls ft Iggy

All of them flop, not a single one of them scrapped silver. At least Gaga can turn collabaration into #1 events.