Will Selena ever get her Havana/Wrecking Ball/7 Rings?

bestfiction
11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Her biggest lead/solo hits are in the same vicinity as “SNS”, proving once more that the “hitmaker’s” biggest singles are on par with the “fluke” hit? 

Is that supposed to matter? Unless you're refuting the fact that SNS is a hit at all, you're not making any point :michael:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Leigh

• brraap

• moonlitdick

Top Posters In This Topic

SelenaGomez<3
15 hours ago, tost1 said:

LYLALS is better than all of them. arts, not the charts!

Ikr?

:coffee:

Billionaire

Selena clearly doesn't care about huge hits looking at how she barely promotes her albums. She's also probably focusing more on her acting career, so there's that.

mxtthewdelrey

yes, it's called Fetish, and it was a global #1 in my mind!

Godly
3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

So...

Her biggest lead/solo hits are in the same vicinity as “SNS”, proving once more that the “hitmaker’s” biggest singles are on par with the “fluke” hit? 

Congratulations.

:clap3:

SNS ended up being pretty big so that's not too bad. Tones and I has a bigger song than the majority of pop girls and most of them would be lucky to score a hit of similar size, that still didn't help her career one bit and doesn't make the success of other MPGs smaller by comparison, like you're trying to insinuate Demi having a big hit does for Selena.

And even then, looking at both of their chart runs, It Ain't Me must not be too far behind SNS in the U.S. and destroys it worldwide, so I wouldn't count on that statement being true

MingYouToo

Not that one user insinuating a Charlie Puth song is bigger than the biggest Ariana Miley song dddd

Not even See You Again comes close to 7R and Wrecking Ball's dominance :jonny5:

Godly
5 hours ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

We don't talk anymore is bigger than all of those songs in the op:deadbanana2:

It literally has 4.4B streams from Spotify & Youtube and another 1B streams from Chinese streaming platforms. The others girls won't even come close:deadbanana2:

Actually Chartmasters reports it has 931M video streams coming from China. Audio streams must be a lot more :deadbanana2:

Souvenir
10 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not that one user insinuating a Charlie Puth song is bigger than the biggest Ariana Miley song dddd

yall was saying different things when ariana's hits were mostly featurings in 2014 :rip: switch like f* i guess.  

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not even See You Again comes close to 7R and Wrecking Ball's dominance :jonny5:

%&?%&?56? HELP

Robyn.

Selena doesn't need one massive hit because she's had a streak of big hits which is even more impressive. Give her some credit. :michael:

She's had a hit with like every album she's released, plus her certifications worldwide look pretty good. The girl has several multi-platinum singles in the US and several platinum singles across european markets. Not only is she consistent but she also has worldwide appeal, so she's fine really. 

My Tears Ricochet
14 minutes ago, Godly said:

Actually Chartmasters reports it has 931M video streams coming from China. Audio streams must be a lot more :deadbanana2:

It was so massive in Asia:deadbanana4:

My Tears Ricochet
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not when even You Again comes close to 7R and Wrecking Ball's dominance :jonny5:

Lmao

Imagine thinking those two are anywhere near the 11x platinum smash,  IFPI #1 See you again :rip:

Edited by My Tears Ricochet
Marianah Adkins

LYTLM couldve been if she wasnt so untalented to butcher it infront of a live television audience

Superbitch
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

but do they have this spanish classiqué

Omg she sounds bad in this llmao. Her Spanish(singing) improved a lot in her ep compared to this :skull: she was so pretty :smitten:

Maybe not as big but she had the 1-2-3 punch of good for you, same old love and hands to myself

Edited by Superbitch