Jesy Nelson reveals why she left Little Mix

LakeV16

It sounds like she would benefit from some Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for her body dysmorphia. Based on this interview it seems she’d been comparing her shape unfavourably to the rest of the girls for years, despite appearing thin to the world.

I hope she gets the help she needs before launching solo. Otherwise she’ll likely project her fears elsewhere when under the limelight glare.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• Thinking Of You

• Ampersand13

• Joesuxx

Popboi.
4 hours ago, handstomyseIf said:

I hope we'll one day find out why they fell out

They probably just didn't like the fact she felt the need to leave right when they have a career rebound and have a lot of opportunities lined up (EMAs hosting gig, the finale of their The Search show, new album, brand new hit single, upcoming big tour)... If they fell out cause of that it's understandable and will make amends eventually. No side is implying any other possible reason for there to be a rift between the girls.

Hope Jesy gets the help she needs, it doesn't seem it's just as deep as being compared to the other girls. The public twisting everything she does doesn't help either.

HausOfEnzo

I read the whole interview and I honestly get her. 

And for those questioning her going solo, she literally said the hard part was being constantly compared to the other 3. 

Kool_Aid_King

Good luck to Donald Trump's Birthday twin

Kamil24

She needs to work on her insecurities, she never even looked bad. Yes she was bigger but it's not like LM was 3 models & then her. If she has any success at all the comments & comparisons will only get worse.

Comedor
On 5/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, Outlaws said:

To think they have plenty of money and can't even pay for a nutritionist/trainer to help you get in shape without running to crazy diets :skull:

Not trying to be insensitive at all (I hope I wasn't), but some of those decisions are just... Damn.

She wanted to look perfect, not fit. Nutritionist can't help her with that.

Communion

This thread showing how girl group stans can be sociopaths. :skull:

The woman said nothing wrong and hating her won't ever make Little Mix more relevant outside of the UK. 

MrLovett
4 hours ago, Communion said:

This thread showing how girl group stans can be sociopaths. :skull:

The woman said nothing wrong and hating her won't ever make Little Mix more relevant outside of the UK. 

The majority of people attacking her are not Little Mix stans. :skull: Also, there are many other places that Little Mix are huge (outside the UK). The US isn't the rest of the world.

*-ChriZ-*

Shes not build for fame, easy as that. The sooner she accepts that, the better. Maybe shed make a more happy and content songwriter.

igninton
Posted (edited)

I love her and respect that she left when it was right for her but reading this seems very ironic since the Little Mix fandom has been nothing but supportive of her since FOREVER and has also been defending her from the haters since day one :rip: 

I wonder how every single one of your Kpop girls must really be feeling inside since their career is LITERALLY all about looks :skull: 

Edited by igninton
Outlaws

I came to the conclusion that this girl is kind of full of ****

éclat

Standing next to three petite girls prob makes her insecure. 

JustHoran

Not being rude but maybe she isn't made for this business. You need thick skin.

I don't care about her solo music at all so good luck.

West Coast

I feel so bad for her. body disorders/issues are awful :cries: