P!nk to receive BBMAs Icon Award

bad guy
21 hours ago, Katamari said:

She needs to perform Stupid girls. A cultural reset I fear @Bloodflowers.

The way it’s still a current song with our social media culture. Kinda timeless poor SJW’s and Kylie Jenner apologists :fan:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• Liafen

• Underdogs

• dfantasy

Tylerbv
On 5/4/2021 at 10:50 AM, Aguilegend said:

People getting angry at the fact that Pink is a one-trick pony (flying in the air everywhere she can), makes embarrassing, pandering mediocre music and at the same time, pretends to be much better than the other girls. :rip: Remember her slut shaming days? And she pretends to be such a feminist.

And yes, Christina may have liked a cute song or two on the other album, but she made an emotional, raw and fun record made unique and authentic by her vocals, which alone convinced Linda to give her Beautiful. Other stars can't relate and continue to make middle of the road music for soccer moms :ace: What were the BBMAs thinking?

At least soccer moms buy records in huge numbers then. Christina should try targeting this demographic. Maybe she’d see some success then. :cm: 

Katamari
9 minutes ago, bad guy said:

The way it’s still a current song with our social media culture. Kinda timeless poor SJW’s and Kylie Jenner apologists :fan:

Her mind and pen game  is strong :clap3:

D.M.F

P!nk's not iconic at all; she's basically just there. Billboard said it right, P!nk's a poor man's Xtina (Billboard's words not mine).

Liafen
38 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

P!nk's not iconic at all; she's basically just there. Billboard said it right, P!nk's a poor man's Xtina (Billboard's words not mine).

Hmm you really live up to your username... Dumb Motha ****a

P!nk Forever
9 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Shut your mouth. She just doesn‘t say Yes to everything she gets offers from and doesn‘t burn out quickly like Christina did. Otherwise she would have agreed to have done the Super Bowl, appearing as a judge in a casting show or have her own Vegas residency a long time ago. She was asked to do these things several times. P!nk is more than just an opportunist and when MTV, the Brits or now Billboard honor her as an icon then it‘s legit. These awards are a notification for all the hard work P!nk has put into her career with taking all the success and struggles into account.

EnterTheAttic
10 hours ago, D.M.F said:

The just there chanteuse has been outdoing your fave in every aspect possible. 

Jealousy is not a cute look, but I understand!

WALSHAJ12
On 5/4/2021 at 10:27 AM, XVIIII said:

I need a greatest hits medley [including Who Knew] :coffee:

I need her to start with There You Go and You Make Me Sick! 

dfantasy

If she's doing a medley, what are your wishlists?

U+ Ur Hand (Aaa, aaa, aaa, aaa background) + JLF (vocals)

Most Girls / Stupid Girls mash-up

So What

JGMAR
Try

All I Know So Far
GTPS / Sweet Dreams

P!nk Forever
17 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

So What

JGMAR
Try

All I Know So Far
GTPS / Sweet Dreams

So What

What About Us

Just Give Me A Reason

Get The Party Started

There You Go

All I Know So Far

Underdogs
41 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

So What

JGMAR
Try

All I Know So Far
GTPS / Sweet Dreams

GTPS

JLAP

Trouble (:gaycat4:)

So What

RYG

JGMAR

AIKSF

sk8erfan

Just Give Me a Raisin needs to GTFO that medley, enough of it

Hiphopper

Wait til she did a medley starts with CMIS then the chorus of AIKSF then ends it with Yell0w solo singing CMIS:lmao:

Flicker

There's so much songs to choose from but I just 

JLAP

Don't Let Me Get Me

Who Knew

So What 

Try 

BT (this is very unlikely though)

AIKSF

18 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Haha..... says the one who stans an artist with a career that died a long long time ago:bibliahh:

C_Colstead
Posted (edited)

I read a post in here saying that Lady Marmalade is Pink's only memorable song thanks to Xtina. I'm confused by this claim, considering that:

- Pink has not performed that song in sixteen entire years, nor acknowledged its 20th anniversary like X, Mya, Kim and Missy did.

- Pink released a Greatest Hits album in which that song was not included.

- Pink had So What, Raise Your Glass and Just Give Me a Reason hit number one some seven, nine and twelve years after LM respectively.

- All of the above songs have outstreamed LM on Spotify.

- JGMAR is 5m away from outstreaming X's entire discography, and has already outstreamed her solo work, as have So What and RYG.

- 6 out of 8 Pink albums have outstreamed X's highest.

- She literally sold out stadiums on her last tour; X played in theatres.

Despite how this post sounds, I do genuinely like Xtina's music, but to say something like she gave Pink her only memorable song is embarrassing when the stats literally prove otherwise. Whether people like it or not, Pink deserves this award. X deserves it too - she's an icon in her own right.

Edited by C_Colstead
1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

I read a post in here saying that Lady Marmalade is Pink's only memorable song thanks to Xtina. I'm confused by this claim, considering that:

- Pink has not performed that song in sixteen entire years, nor acknowledged its 20th anniversary like X, Mya, Kim and Missy did.

- Pink had So What, Raise Your Glass and Just Give Me a Reason hit number one some seven, nine and twelve years after LM respectively.

- JGMAR is 5m away from outstreaming X's entire discography, and has already outstreamed her solo work, as have So What and RYG.

Despite how this post sounds, I do genuinely like Xtina's music, but to say something like she gave Pink her only memorable song is embarrassing when the stats literally prove otherwise. Whether people like it or not, Pink deserves this award. X deserves it too - she's an icon in her own right.

And that's on period.

ezgif.com-gif-maker6befcfeef675a16b.gif

EnterTheAttic
1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

Left them no chance to breathe. 

dfantasy
12 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

Just Give Me a Raisin needs to GTFO that medley, enough of it

If only... it doesn't really fit anywhere. But she has to, since it's her one of her biggest songs. 

P!nk Forever

I don‘t mind Just Give Me A Reason on any setlist as long as Nate Ruess isn‘t performing it with her.:rip:

Victon
12 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

All of this truth :ahh:

Some stan base are bs and delusional