Jump to content

P!nk to receive BBMAs Icon Award


Recommended Posts

tiagol88
1 hour ago, Sapphire said:

cant wait to see her performing hanging mid air doing the same choreography again 

Would you say something like this about most popstars? :cm:

People pretending that what P!nk does is a bigger gimmick than singing and dancing while doing all those theatrics :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • P!nk Forever

    12

  • EnterTheAttic

    9

  • Underdogs

    9

  • Liafen

    9

Sharapov
47 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

You RAN in here, didn't you? I get that being an Xtina stan is very difficult, especially since she hasn't had a hit album or a hit solo single in 15 years, but it's really not your place to say who deserves what. Xtina's  last pop culture moment was the Britney/Madonna kiss and they didn't even show her cuz Justin's reaction was more interesting to the people. 

 

OT: No one deserves this more! Congrats legend :clap3:

which is better than pink who has 0 cultural moments other than being the supporting act in lady marmalade

Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu

P!nk may not have huge controversial moments in her career but she was huge in the late 90s and 00s and is definitely an icon :cm:

She was the anti-Britney and people loved that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog

Haha it's just ATRL. For them P!NK is "just there" So we shouldn't give a **** what they say about deserved or not deserved. 

Let's enjoy the moment to see her back on stage <3 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharapov
Just now, 07tandu said:

P!nk may not have huge controversial moments in her career but she was huge in the late 90s and 00s and is definitely an icon :cm:

She was the anti-Britney and people loved that.

she literally debuted in 2000, some of yall will post anything :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Junlin

If she could get the brits before Kylie, she must has a great pr team behind so not surprised. :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hiphopper

It's really hard for being a Xtina stan, I feel sorry for them. :(

 

Poor things, please, say whatever you need to:cries:

 

In the meantime, let me stream the fan-fing-tastic bside, "Words" by Queen P. 

 

O.T. OMFGGGGFGFG JWHDJWJGJSKNXNENRJDJJREKKDKSK3HFJWOSKDKRJRJR YASSS! Congrats! My hero!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Let's not forget when Pink also slut shamed Miley as recent as VMA 2013 performance when her outfits at the VMAs weren't much better. :ace: Truly a white feminist, yikes. 

 

O.T. Pink isn't deserving of this award, but then it's just the BBMAs so who cares, I guess.

Is this what you call slut-shaming? Because the classiest commentary anyone could deliver. 

 

 

You're jealous of my fave's success and it's showing babe. 

 

13 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

which is better than pink who has 0 cultural moments other than being the supporting act in lady marmalade

You are a known P!nk hater and a no-lifer. The way you also RUN to P!nk-related threads just to talk $hit, I pity you. 

Edited by EnterTheAttic
Forgot to add link
Link to post
Share on other sites
Liafen
1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

HSLWUUF.png 

 

More like she ran to P!nk's collaborator to recreate P!nk's classic album. I guess it makes sense why one is receiving the Icon Award 20 years later! 

 

36 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

 

nnnnn

 

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b 

IUv3nsD.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
C_Colstead

100% DESERVED.

 

The "just there" songstress stays receiving awards for her contributions to music over the course of a twenty-year career! :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Harrier

Not a fan of her but this is obviously extremely deserved

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharapov
8 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Is this what you call slut-shaming? Because the classiest commentary anyone could deliver. 

 

 

 

You are a known P!nk hater and a no-lifer. The way you also RUN to P!nk-related threads just to talk $hit, I pity you. 

so you resort to personal insults cause even you agree she has 0 cultual impact :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Liafen

Not the Xtina stans trying it with their iMpAcT argument. Did she even gross half as much as Legend P's last tour in her entire career? :skull: Like know your place.

 

Her So What riff is iconic and everybody knows it. Her GITA GRAMMYs moment is iconic and almost every publication cites it as one of the best performances in GRAMMYs history. Her flying in the air is iconic. Her M!ss album is iconic. Even her Greatest Hits era was one of the most successful ones with a BBH100 #1 and #2 hit, respectively. Adele, Dua Lipa, Halsey cite her as influences. Even Xtina cites her M!ss album as an influence. Lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
Liafen
2 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

so you resort to personal insults cause even you agree she has 0 cultual impact :rip:

Not you conveniently ignoring all the posts before pointing out the obvious cultural impact Legend Pink has :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

100% deserved 

 

Here for a career-long medley, something like:

 

There You Go/Get The Party Started/Trouble/Who Knew/So What/Raise Your Glass/Try/What About Us/Walk Me Home/All I Know So Far

 

LM8WcAS.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic
17 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

100% deserved 

 

Here for a career-long medley, something like:

 

There You Go/Get The Party Started/Trouble/Who Knew/So What/Raise Your Glass/Try/What About Us/Walk Me Home/All I Know So Far

 

LM8WcAS.gif

What a DREAM that would be. But knowing she will just sing the first verse and the first chorus of All I Know So Far and then bring out Yellow for the very first world premiere of Cover Me In Sunshine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
Just now, EnterTheAttic said:

What a DREAM that would be. But knowing she will just sing the first verse and the first chorus of All I Know So Far and then bring out Yellow for the very first world premiere of Cover Me In Sunshine. 

We know that's what we'll get :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Flicker
2 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

What a DREAM that would be. But knowing she will just sing the first verse and the first chorus of All I Know So Far and then bring out Yellow for the very first world premiere of Cover Me In Sunshine. 

The fact that this is highly possible scares me............... i just know she'll make the performance about ms. willow

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fireman25

Perfect way to promote her new single "All I Know So Far"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Link
2 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

Let's not forget when Pink also slut shamed Miley as recent as VMA 2013 performance when her outfits at the VMAs weren't much better. :ace: Truly a white feminist, yikes. 

 

O.T. Pink isn't deserving of this award, but then it's just the BBMAs so who cares, I guess.

And what about it? Miley was acting like a slut and deserved to be called out for it. Stop trying to make “slut shaming” happen, it’s not a thing, if people are sluts and are shamed for it then they have it coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Underdogs said:

HSLWUUF.png 

 

More like she ran to P!nk's collaborator to recreate P!nk's classic album. I guess it makes sense why one is receiving the Icon Award 20 years later! 

Wait, how have I not seen this

proves my point that Stripped was inspired by Missundaztood (and Britney's good-girl-gone-bad moment)

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

she literally debuted in 2000, some of yall will post anything :rip:

adsf honey, dont even be surprised by him :skull:

 

 

ot: Congrats P!nk :clap3:

Can't wait to see what songs she will perform

she better outdo the VMAs one :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...