Jump to content

Cher Lloyd & Imanbek - “Baddest”


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CHERLLOYD

    10

  • Maxiking0708

    5

  • revivval

    4

  • iamluisfelipe

    2

CHERLLOYD

it sounds like its from the bang ep :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2

Imanbek is such a flop artist. Flop after flop after Roses randomly smashed

Link to post
Share on other sites

another dance bop? one drink away is still on my most played :duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
halcyonxzone
17 hours ago, CHERLLOYD said:

yes, she is signed to polydor

I think she's not at polydor anymore, I believe she's signed exclusively to UMG Germany!

Link to post
Share on other sites
halcyonxzone
17 hours ago, CHERLLOYD said:

yes, she is signed to polydor

I think she's not at polydor anymore, I believe she's signed exclusively to UMG Germany!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxiking0708
5 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

Imanbek is such a flop artist. Flop after flop after Roses randomly smashed

This.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CHERLLOYD
6 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

Imanbek is such a flop artist. Flop after flop after Roses randomly smashed

He probably wants Cher to give him his next smash hit then :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Recluse

I want Cher to have a proper comeback, but realistically this will fly under the radar commercially, even if it does sound good. She would have to collaborate with someone bigger like Jax Jones for the exposure she needs in the UK.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miichael

Even if this doesn't become a hit, I'm glad she is releasing new music again. She deserves so much more after she gave us the underrated masterpiece Sorry I'm Late :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxiking0708
2 hours ago, CHERLLOYD said:

He probably wants Cher to give him his next smash hit then :duca: 

not with a slap house song

Link to post
Share on other sites
iamluisfelipe

WHAT A BOP!!!! absolutely loved it

Link to post
Share on other sites
musicman
On 5/5/2021 at 2:13 PM, Maxiking0708 said:

not with a slap house song

Its Imanbek. what do you expect

Link to post
Share on other sites
Passle

I have no substantial tea but Cher Lloyd has a truly beautiful song that they'll probably release if this gets her back on pop music's radar. If not, she will sell it to another bigger artist and should establish herself as a go-to songwriter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GustavoBardusco

Sounds like an Era Istrefi outtake :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
katyslut
20 minutes ago, Passle said:

I have no substantial tea but Cher Lloyd has a truly beautiful song that they'll probably release if this gets her back on pop music's radar. If not, she will sell it to another bigger artist and should establish herself as a go-to songwriter.

so it's like a ballad or like a pure pop bop? :psyduck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
revivval

Wow this is gonna smash hard :heart2: her best song in a while :wanda:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Passle
47 minutes ago, katyslut said:

so it's like a ballad or like a pure pop bop? :psyduck:

Power ballad

Link to post
Share on other sites
musicman
6 minutes ago, Passle said:

Power ballad

It it the one called Almost :o 

Link to post
Share on other sites
muddysquirrel

If this power ballad talk is legit then i am much more excited to hear that one compared to this "Baddest" mess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...